Take a 5-night journey through some of the most beautiful scenery in Fjord Norway. This tour includes breathtaking experiences on the Bergen Railway, the Flam Railway, the Aurlandsfjord, the Nærøyfjord and the steep Stalheimskleiva road. You will also experience the cities Oslo and Bergen. Starting from $1210 per person, land only, with guaranteed weekly departures.
Day 1 - Arrive Oslo
Arrive in Oslo and transfer on your own to your hotel. (Scandic Oslo City/Continental)
Day 2 - Oslo
This morning, your city tour includes a guided walk through the Vigeland Sculpture Park. See the world-renowned collection of works by Norwegian sculptor Gustav Vigeland. Continue to the famous Holmenkollen Ski Jump for a photo stop and to enjoy the view from one of the city’s finest vantage points. Next, take a coach tour through the center of the city, as your guide provides information about the city’s history and culture and its major attractions, such as Akershus Castle and Fortress and the Royal Palace Park (Slottsparken). Remainder of the day at leisure. (B)
Day 3 – Oslo/Myrdal/Flam (train)
After breakfast at the hotel, depart from Oslo by train. The journey from Oslo to Myrdal is part of the Oslo-Bergen railway, one of the finest train journeys in the world. In Myrdal, change to the Flam Railway, which passes through wild mountain scenery with breathtaking waterfalls and steep mountainsides and down to the Sognefjord and the village of Flam. (Fretheim/Flamsbrygga) (B)
Day 4 – Flam/Gudvangen/Bergen (train-boat-bus)
Today, travel by boat to Gudvangen on the Naeroyfjord, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Continue by bus through Naeroyfjord Valley and up the winding Stalheimskleiva road. The last part of the excursion is by train from Voss to Bergen, Norway’s second largest city. (Grand Terminus/Clarion Havnekontoret) (B)
Day 5 - Bergen
Today, take a half-day fjord cruise to Mostraumen. En route from Bergen, view the famous Bryggen and the old city of Bergen. Sail under Nordhordalandsbrua and on the Osterfjord. Experience the steep mountains as the fjord narrows, and pass several waterfalls. Also, enjoy the abundance of wildlife in the area. (B)
Day 6 – Depart Bergen
Transfer on your own to the airport for your departure flight. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *||Land Only *||Single Supplement||January 1 - December 31
01/01 - 12/31|
|$465 S$465 S|
|$795 FC$795 FC|
Land Only prices are per person based on double occupancy. Hotels are S (standard) and FC (first-class), as indicated.
Suggested Airfare: From $1100 for Jun 1 - Aug 20, and for Dec 10 - Jan 10. From $750 for Jan 11 - May 31, and for Aug 21 - Dec 9. Air prices are per person from New York JFK airport to destination city on itinerary and return from last city on itinerary. Other gateway cities are available. Prices include government taxes and fees.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Two-night stay each in a double occupancy room in Oslo and in Bergen
- One-night stay in a double occupancy room in Flam
- Train from Oslo to Myrdal in comfort class
- Train from Myrdal to Flam
- Cruise from Flam to Gudvangen
- Bus from Gudvangen to Voss
- Train from Voss to Bergen in comfort class
- Breakfast daily
- Extensive sightseeing tours as per itinerary in each city with English-speaking guide
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- International airfare
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- Standard (S) or First-Class (FC) hotels as per itinerary
- If hotels listed are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Tickets must be issued within 30 days of reservation; full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalties ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.