Take an 8-night trip and visit the major destinations of Thailand on this journey of discovery. Start in Bangkok and see the Grand Palace and the Temple of the Golden Buddha. Then, fly to Chiang Mai, where you visit Wat Doi Suthep and other highlights of the city and its temples. Next, fly south to Phuket and enjoy two full days to explore the island on your own or relax on the beach. Finally, return to Bangkok for a night before flying back to the US. Post-tours only.
Jun 30, Tue – Singapore/Bangkok
Depart from Singapore for Bangkok. On arrival, you are met and transferred to your hotel. (Century Park/Avani Riverside)
Jul 1, Wed – Bangkok (B/D)
Morning, tour the Grand Palace. Afternoon, visit some of the most renowned Buddhist temples; the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the huge Reclining Buddha at Wat Po. Tonight, enjoy Thai delicacies and a performance of traditional dance.
Jul 2, Thu – Bangkok/Chiang Mai (B)
After breakfast, fly to Chiang Mai. Transfer to your hotel. (Chiang Mai Empress/Rati Lanna Riverside)
Jul 3, Fri – Chiang Mai (B)
Half-day tour features highlights of the city and its temples. Visit the mountain temple Wat Doi Suthep, which features a gleaming golden chedi (spired pagoda). Pass the city’s biggest market, Waroros, and visit Wat Chedi Luang and Wat Phra Singh. Afternoon at leisure.
Jul 4, Sat – Chiang Mai/Phuket (B)
Transfer to the airport for flight to Phuket. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. (Best Western Bangtao/Katathani)
Jul 5-6, Sun-Mon– Phuket (B)
Two full days at leisure to explore the island on your own or relax on the beach.
Jul 7, Tue – Phuket/Bangkok (B)
Transfer to the airport for flight to Bangkok. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. (Century Park/Avani Riverside)
Jul 8, Wed – Bangkok/USA (B)
Board China Airlines flight for return to the US, where you arrive home the same day.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
- Land & Air prices include airfare and government taxes and fees via China Airlines from Los Angeles or San Francisco to Singapore, air between Singpore and Bangkok
- Land Only includes air/land transportation within Thailand, but does not include air segments from the US to Singapore or to/from Bangkok
- Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
Scroll right for more info »»
ALL TOUR PACKAGES FEATURE
• Round trip trans-Pacific air via Cathay Pacific Airways, Singapore Airlines, China Airlines and Emirates Airlines (or otherwise specified) coach class from West Coast, East Coast and Mid West gateway cities to/from Singapore and first/last cities of pre/post tours. All airfares include current airline fuel surcharges at the time (May 20, 2019) of printing this brochure and subject to change. Special add-on fares from various cities in the US and premium economy/business/first class upgrades on trans-Pacific air segments are available.
• Inter/intra Asia airfares coach class via Cathay Pacific/Singapore Airlines/China Airlines or other Asia carriers for Land and Air packages.
• Round trip airport transfers by coach with English-speaking guide/driver in each city
• Extensive sightseeing tours by air-conditioned motor-coach/car with English-speaking guide/driver; and admission fees for parks, sites, rides and shows as per itinerary
• Accommodations double occupancy at FC (first class) or D (deluxe) hotels as indicated, including hotel tax and service charges
• Meals B (breakfast), L (lunch) and D (dinner) included as per itinerary
• Luggage handling
• National tour guide for each country if tour members exceed 30 people
• $300 deposit required upon reservation; completed reservation form and a copy of passport are required upon reservation
• Final payment due 75 days prior to departure
• Cancellation penalties apply. See Pacific Holidays General Terms and Conditions for details
• Major credit cards are accepted; credit card authorization is required
• Optional travel insurance plan strongly recommended and non-refundable
• Ask for information about free land and air for group organizer, if group over 20 people
• All prices quoted are in US dollars and based on current exchange rate at the time (May 20, 2019) of printing of this brochure. If exchange rates drastically differ at the time of full payment, Pacific Holidays reserves the right to adjust prices already quoted in this brochure
• Land Only tour prices do not include airfares from the US to first city of the pre-tour or airfares from last city of the post-tour to the US. However, Land Only includes air/land transportations within the tour program.
• Promotional airfares may be sold out due to high volume of traffic for Lions Clubs Convention in Singapore. Higher airfares may apply if lower fares are sold out. An alternative airline may be used if Cathay Pacific Airways/Singapore Airlines/China Airlines/Emirates Airlines lower fares are sold out.
• Contracted hotels as indicated in this brochure may be sold out. Alternative hotels may be used. Prices may change.
• Pacific Holidays General Terms and Conditions apply; Cancellation and change penalties apply; Travel insurance is highly recommended. Please go online and visit www.pacificholidaysinc.com for coverage and exclusions.
• Add-on airfares from various cities in the States are available.
• For US citizens visas for China, Vietnam, Myanmar and India are required before departure. Apply for visas online or through visa agencies at least 2 months before departure. For non-US citizens please make sure you have proper travel documents before departure. Pacific Holidays will assist in visa application but is not responsible if applicant is declined for visas.
• Customized and private tours are available.
• Pacific Holidays is not authorized to make any hotel, transfers and tours (any land) reservations during the period of Lions Clubs International Convention (Jun 26 – 30, 2020) in Singapore. All reservations for Singapore and registration for the Convention must go through Lions Clubs International Convention Division.
Full refund of deposits made if cancellation is received in writing 90 days prior to departure, less $200 per person handling fee, plus any nonrefundable deposit for air, hotels and cruises, as well as credit card charge fees. Between 89 days and 60 days prior to departure, handling fee of $400 per person, plus non-refundable fees will be charged. Between 59 days and 30 days prior to departure, a handling fee of $600 per person, plus non-refundable fees, will be charged. Between 29 days and 8 days prior to departure, a handling fee of $800 per person will be charged, plus any expenses already incurred and cancellation fees imposed by airlines, hotels, cruises and suppliers. Seven days or less prior to departure, 50% of the tour package price or $1000 per person, whichever is higher, will be charged. NO REFUND will be granted to unused land portion once the tour has begun. All refund claims must be made in writing no later than 30 days after termination of trip. Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended. Travel insurance, visa fee, visa handling fee and most airlines tickets are not refundable once purchased and ticketed.
Lions Clubs International (including its officers, directors, employees and volunteers) has no connection, no responsibility and is not a contracting party with regard to the transportation or other facilities offered by PACIFIC HOLIDAYS or any other tour operator making the arrangements for the pre- and post-convention tours being offered. By making a reservation and/or payment for any pre- and post-convention tour, participants acknowledge and understand that they are contracting directly with PACIFIC HOLIDAYS or another tour operator, that any contractual responsibilities are directly between the participant and PACIFIC HOLIDAYS or another tour operator, that participants are fully aware of all risks of travel and arrangements for tours of this nature, and that participants fully disclaim, waive, release and discharge Lions Clubs International (including its officers, directors, employees and volunteers) from any and all liability, claims or responsibilities with regard to the pre- or post-convention tours being offered.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.