Take an 11-night trip and travel off the beaten path on this odyssey through the Philippines. Start in Manila, where you see the historic walled city of Intramuros and Fort Santiago. Later, travel by boat to Corregidor Island, a historic Spanish fortress where Filipino and American soldiers put up a gallant stand to resist the enemy in World War II. Next, fly to Bohol and see the famous Chocolate Hills. From there, travel to Cebu, the “Queen City of the South,” and tour Magellan’s Cross and Fort San Pedro. Then, fly to Palawan, where you tour the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park and canoe along the river through a network of caves. Finally, transit through Manila on your way back to the US. Starting from $3010, including air, with guaranteed weekly departures.
Day 1 - USA/Manila
Depart the USA via a China Airlines trans-Pacific flight to Manila. Cross the International Date Line.
Day 2 - Manila
Arrive in the capital of the Philippines, where you are greeted and transferred to your hotel. (Manila/Peninsula)
Day 3 - Manila
In the morning enjoy an introductory tour of the city, visiting Rizal Park and the historic walled city of Intramuros, National Museum and Fort Santiago. Afternoon at leisure. This evening, enjoy dinner and a cultural show. (B/D)
Day 4 - Corregidor
Travel by boat to visit Corregidor Island, located in Manila Bay. A fortress in Spanish times, it became a symbol of courage in World War II, when Filipino and American soldiers put up a gallant stand to resist the enemy. Guided tour of the island includes a light and sound show that vividly recounts the story of Corregidor. Return by ferry. (B/L)
Day 5 - Manila/Bohol
Transfer to the airport for your morning flight to Bohol Island. Upon arrival at Tagbilaran, tour the famous rounded formations that turn brown in dry season to earn the name Chocolate Hills. Sightseeing includes a cruise along the palm-fringed Loboc River and lunch on board a floatinjg restaurant. (Bohol Beach Club/South Palms Resort) (B/L)
Day 6 - Bohol
Today you are at leisure to enjoy the beautiful beaches. Or you may take an optional diving tour on the nearby islands. (B)
Day 7 - Bohol/Cebu
Take a ferry boat to the Philippines' oldest city, the "Queen City of the South," known also for its mangoes, guitars, and beach resorts. A city tour includes Magellan's Cross, Fort San Pedro, the Basilica del Santo Nino, the public market, and Casa Gorordo Museum. (Maribago Bluewater/Crimson Mactan) (B)
Day 8 - Cebu
Full day at leisure to enjoy the beach or explore on your own. (B)
Day 9 - Cebu/Palawan
This morning, fly to Puerto Princesa in Palawan, the "Philippines' last ecological frontier." Palawan consists of a main island with many small islands around it. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. (Ivywall/Princesa Garden Island) (B)
Day 10 - Palawan
Today tour Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, a World Heritage site featuring a mountain landscape and what is reputed to be the world's longest underground river. Canoe along the river through a network of caves. Later, transfer by ferry to your accommodations on a private island. (Dos Palmos Island) (B/L)
Day 11 - Palawan
Enjoy the resort facilities and activities at your leisure. Indulge yourself at the hotel's spa or relax on the island's white coral sand beaches. (B)
Day 12 - Palawan/Manila
Fly back to Manila and transfer to your hotel. (Manila/Peninsula) (B)
Day 13 - Manila/USA
Transfer to the airport for your return flight to the USA, arriving home the same day. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
- Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy for weekday travel. For weekend travel to and from the US (Fri, Sat & Sun), add $60 each way.
- Land & Air prices include government taxes and fees. Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
- Holidays - Easter, Golden Week, Christmas, New Year and chinese New Year - surcharge applies
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip trans-Pacific airfare via China Airlines coach class
- Local airfare as per itinerary
- Ground trasfers as per itinerary
- Round trip airport transfers
- Accommodation in a double occupancy room for 4 nights in Manila
- Accommodation in a double occupancy room for 2 nights in Bohol
- Accommodation in a double occupancy room for 2 nights in Cebu
- Accommodation in a double occupancy room for 3 nights in Palawan
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
- Private sightseeing with English speaking guide and admission fees: half-day city tour in Manila, Corregidor Island tour with lunch and ferry transfers, half-day tour of Bohol with lunch, half-day city tour of Cebu, tour of Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park
- Hotel taxes and service charge
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- First Class (FC) hotels: Manila (Manila), Bohol Beach Club (Bohol), Maribago Bluewater (Cebu), Ivywall (Palawan), Dos Palmos Island (Palawan)
- Deluxe (D) hotels: Peninsula (Manila), South Palms Resort (Bohol), Crimson Mactan (Cebu), Princesa Garden Island (Palawan), Dos Palmos Island (Palawan)
- If listed hotels and Cathay Pacific Airways are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalty ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.