Take a 9-night trip and visit the islands of the Philippines on a journey through the major sites in these beautiful islands. Start in Manila, the capital, where you see the historic walled city of Intramuros and Rizal Park. Next, travel to Banaue and take a jeepney ride through the 2,000-year-old Banaue rice terraces that are carved into the face of mountains. From there, travel to Baguio, a favorite vacation spot for Filipinos because of its cool climate, flowers, and vegetables and strawberries. Next, transit through Manila on your way to Cebu, the “Queen City of the South,” where you visit the Basilica del Santo Nino and Magellan’s Cross. Afterward, take a ferry to the island of Bohol, where you see the Chocolate Hills and enjoy a cruise along the Loboc River. Finally, transit through Cebu on your way back to the US. Starting from $3075, including air, with guaranteed weekly departures.
Day 1 - USA/Manila
Depart the USA via China Airlines trans-Pacific flight to Manila. Cross the International Date Line.
Day 2 - Manila
Arrive in the capital city and transfer to your hotel. Afternoon tour includes Rizal Park and the historic walled city of Intramuros. (Manila/Peninsula)
Day 3 - Manila
An excursion into the countryside takes you to the small town of Pagsanjan, famous for its waterfalls. A river boat ride climaxes with an exhilarating descent through swift rapids. Return to Manila this afternoon. (B/L)
Day 4 - Manila/Banaue
Travel by private vehicle this morning into the Cordillera Mountains north of Manila. Arrive by evening in Banaue. (Banaue) (B)
Day 5 - Banaue
A local jeepney ride today reveals breathtaking views of the 2,000-year-old Banaue rice terraces, sculpted from steep mountain slopes, and referred to by many as the "Eighth Wonder of the World." Continue to Bangaan. (B)
Day 6 - Banaue/Baguio
Today's mountainous drive is to Baguio. Planned and built by Americans in the early 20th century, Baguio is a favorite vacation spot for Filipinos because of its cool climate and its flowers, vegetables, and strawberries. Tour the city on arrival. (Azalea Residences/Camp John Hay Manor) (B)
Day 7 - Baguio/Manila/Cebu
Transfer back to Manila by land. Fly to the Philippines' oldest city, Cebu, known for its mangoes, guitars, and beach resorts. (Maribago Bluewater/Crimson Mactan) (B)
Day 8 - Cebu
A city tour includes Magellan's Cross, Fort San Pedro, the Basilica del Santo Nino, and Casa Gorordo Museum. (B)
Day 9 - Bohol
Take a ferry to the island of Bohol, famous for the rounded formations that turn brown in dry season to earn the name Chocolate Hills. Sightseeing includes a cruise along the palm-fringed Loboc River and lunch on board. Return to Cebu. (B/L)
Day 10 - Cebu/Manila
Fly to Manila and transfer to hotel. (Manila/Peninsula) (B)
Day 11 - Manila/USA
Transfer to the airport for your return flight to the USA. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||March 1 - May 15|
August 1 - November 30
|May 16 - July 15||July 16-31|
|December 12-24||December 25-31|
|2020||January 1 - March 31|
- Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy for weekday travel. For weekend travel to and from the US (Fri, Sat & Sun), add $60 each way.
- Land & Air prices include government taxes and fees. Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
- Holidays - Easter, Golden Week, Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year - surcharge applies.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip trans-Pacific airfare via China Airlines coach class
- Internal airfare, coach class, as per itinerary
- Round trip airport transfers
- Ground transportation with sightseeing stops as per itinerary
- 3 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Manila and Cebu
- 2 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Banue
- 1 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Baguio
- Hotel tax and service charge included in all cities
- Private sightseeing with English speaking guide and admission fees: half-day city tours in Manila and Cebu, countryside excursion to Pagsanjan including river boat ride, half-day tour in Banaue, half-day tour in Baguio, full-day tour in Bohol with cruise
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- First Class (FC): Manila Hotel (Manila), Banaue Hotel (Banaue), Azalea Residences (Baguio), Maribago Bluewater (Cebu)
- Deluxe (D): Penninsula Hotel (Manila), Banaue Hotel (Banaue), Camp John Hay Manor (Baguio), Crimson Mactan (Cebu)
- If listed hotels and China Airlines are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalty ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.