Take a 3-night trip and visit the island of Komodo, where you see the Komodo National Park Museum and stop at Pantai Merah, a pink sand beach area with a beautiful coral garden in which you can swim or snorkel. The next day, take a ranger-led safari to see Komodo dragons, the world's largest living lizards, n their natural habitat. Then cruise back to Labuan Bajo and overnight at hotel. Starting from $1270, land only, with daily departures.
Day 1 - Labuan Bajo/Rinca
Arrive in the morning on the island of Flores at Labuan Bajo. Transfer to the harbor for boat to Rinca Island, and have lunch on board. Led by a park ranger, trek through typical dry forest on Rinca. Komodo National Park's mixed vegetation provides habitat and shade for animals such as deer, buffalo, pigs, wild boar, and long-tailed macaque. Komodo dragons (the world's largest living lizards) are the park's top predator. Overnight on board. (L/D)
Day 2 - Rinca/Komodo
Continue trekking on Rinca. Opportunity for snorkeling before morning cruise to Komodo Island. Visit Pantai Merah (a pink-colored sand beach area with a beautiful coral garden) and swim or snorkel. Overnight on board. (B/L/D)
Day 3 - Komodo/Labuan Bajo
After breakfast, begin the ranger-led safari with a half-hour walk (2 km) to Banunggulung to see Komodo dragons in their natural habitat. This World Heritage Site is also home to deer, wild boar, and birds such as sulphur-crested cockatoo, megapode reinwardti and collared kingfisher. Cruise back to Labuan Bajo. Opportunity to swim or snorkel at Bidadari Island. Dinner and overnight at hotel. (Bajo Komodo Eco Lodge or Golo Hilltop Hotel) (B/L/D)
Day 4 - Labuan Bajo
Morning at leisure. En route to airport, visit a limestone cave. Depart for your next destination. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *||Land Only *||Single Supplement||March 1 - December 31|
|2020||January 1 - March 31|
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip airport transfers
- 2-night stay on board your boat to Rinca and Komodo islands
- 1-night stay in a double occupancy room at either Bajo Komodo Eco Lodge or Golo Hill Top Hotel in Labuan Bajo, with hotel tax and service charge included
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Extensive sightseeing tours by coach/car/boat with English-speaking guide and admission fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- If hotel is not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalty apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.