Take an 8-night trip and travel to the Gulf of Thailand, where you can see the southern beaches of the country. Start in Bangkok, visiting the Temple of the Golden Buddha, the Reclining Buddha at Wat Po, and the Grand Palace. Afterward, travel to Pattaya and spend a few nights enjoying the idyllic beaches. Finally, transit through Bangkok on your way back to the US. Starting from $1625, including air, with guaranteed weekly departures.
Day 1 - USA/Bangkok
Depart via China Airlines trans-Pacific flight to Bangkok. Cross the International Date Line.
Day 2 - Bangkok
Arrive in Bangkok and transfer to your hotel by coach. (Century Park)
Day 3 - Bangkok
Morning city tour includes the Marble Temple, the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the huge Reclining Buddha at Wat Po. Balance of the day at leisure. (B)
Day 4 - Bangkok
Morning, tour the Grand Palace, the official residence of Thailand's kings from the 18th to the mid-20th century. Afternoon tour includes some of the most renowned Buddhist temples:the Temple of the Golder Buddha and the huge Reclining Buddha at Wat Po. (B)
Day 5 - Bangkok/Pattaya
Travel southeast 90 miles by bus to the idyllic Pattaya beaches on the Gulf of Thailand. (Thai Garden Resort) (B)
Day 6/7/8 - Pattaya
Three days of leisure to relax and enjoy the beach and watersport facilities. (B)
Day 9 - Pattaya/Bangkok/USA
Transfer back to Bangkok by coach. Depart via China Airlines flight to the US and arrive home the same day. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||March 1 - May 15
03/01 - 05/15|
August 1 - October 31
08/01 - 10/31
|May 16 - July 15
05/16 - 07/15||July 16-3107/16 - 07/31||November 1-3011/01 - 11/30||December 1-1112/01 - 12/11||December 12-2412/12 - 12/24||December 25-3112/25 - 12/31|
|2021||February 1-2802/01 - 02/28||January 1-1001/01 - 01/10||January 11-3101/11 - 01/31||March 1-3103/01 - 03/31|
- Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy for weekday travel. For weekend travel to and from the US (Fri, Sat & Sun), add $60 each way.
- Land & Air prices include government taxes and fees.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip trans-Pacific airfare via China Airlines coach class
- Round trip airport transfers
- Round trip coach transfers between Bangkok and Pattaya
- 4 nights stay in a double occupancy room at Century Park in Bangkok
- 4 nights stay in a double occupancy room at Thai Garden Resort in Pattaya
- Hotel taxes and service charges included
- Extensive sightseeing tours by coach/car with English-speaking guide and admission fees as per itinerary: half-day city tour of Bangkok, half-day tour of the Grand Palace and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha
- Breakfast daily
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- If above hotels or China Airlines are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalty ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.