Take an eight hour overnight flight from Los Angeles on Award winning Air Tahiti Nui. Next day upon arrival in Tahiti you are transferred via ferry to Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort.Spend three nights here in an ocean view bungalow with buffet breakfast included. Sofitel has one of the best beaches of the island and it is great for snorkeling and diving. In the evening you can splurge at the elegant K Restaurant or you can try the local restaurants. One evening enjoy a Polynesian dinner with show at the Tiki Village, where locals explain to you in an open museum settings how they used to live many moons ago.Next fly to breathtaking Bora Bora and spend four nights in an emerald overwater villa. Buffet breakfast and 3 course dinner daily are included, living you free to enjoy and book some of the local activities. You can rent a jet ski, go on a sunset cruise or take a shark and snorkel safari. One day try out the famous Thalasso Spa for a massage. Next fly back to Tahiti and spend one night at Intercontinental Tahiti.In the evening grab a cab to the pier and dine al fresco with the locals at the famous “roulettes”.In the morning go to the “Marche” , local market, and pick up some souvenirs and black pearls. From $4,699 per person.
Day 1 - Los Angeles to Tahiti
Depart Los Angeles/Tahiti on an 8 hour flight.
Day 2 – Tahiti-Moorea
Take a short flight to Moorea. Transfer to Sofitel Moorea.
Day 3,4, –Moorea
Enjoy the heart shaped island of Moorea. Take an island tour or go to the Tiki Village one evening for a Polynesian Show and Traditional Dining (B)
Day 5 –Moorea-Bora Bora
Transfer to Air Tahiti for a 45 minutes flight to Bora Bora. Arrive on the tropical paradise of Bora Bora. Round trip transfers from the airport to the hotel in Bora Bora are included. Check in at luxurious Intercontinental Bora Bora and Thalasso Spa in an emerald overwater villa (B,D)
Days 6,7,8, -Bora Bora
Spend three more nights overwater this famous island. Go snorkeling, diving, take an island tour or a jet ski. (B,D)
Day 9 – Bora Bora/Tahiti
Today you are transferred from your beach hotel to the airport and fly back to Tahiti. You are transferred to Intercontinental Tahiti Resort in a standard room (B)
Day 10 –Tahiti
Today you are transferred from your beach hotel to the airport and fly back on your overnight international flight to Los Angeles (B)
Day 11-Tahiti-Los Angeles
Arrive to Los Angeles next morning.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||August 1 - October 31||November 1 - December 10||December 11-31|
|2020||January 15 - March 31||January 1-14|
Scroll right for more info »»
Tour Price Per Person Double Includes
- Round trip international airfare Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Inter island on Air Tahiti
- Round trip airport transfers in both islands
- 3 nights at Sofitel Moorea in a Superior Oceanview Bungalow
- 4 nights at Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa in an emerald overwater villa
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti Resort in a standard room
- Breakfast daily on all islands
- Three course dinner daily in Bora Bora
- If on honeymoon you get applicable honeymoon amenities
- Taxes and airline fuel surcharge (currently $106).
- City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel
- Travel valid on select dates from Aug 1, 2019 - Mar 31, 2020 select departure dates
- Mandatory Christmas and New Year dinners not included and will be added if you travel during those times
- Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations
- Single supplement applies
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies.
- Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.