Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles and a short flight to the atoll of Fakarava, a diving and snorkeling paradise, where you spend eight nights. The island is a UNESCO Biosphere reserve due to its unique underwater wildlife. Whether you want to explore the fluorescent corals or the intense shades of blue that painter Henry Matisse discovered here or its quiet beaches, the island offers a tranquil and stunningly beautiful retreat from the world. Fly back to Los Angeles on an overnight flight. From $2,999 per person including air, hotel, transfers, breakfast and dinner daily and dives.
Day 1 - Los Angeles to Tahiti
Depart Los Angeles/Tahiti on an overnight flight (8 hours)
Day 2 - Tahiti/Fakarava
Arrive in Tahiti next morning and transfer to your Air Tahiti flight to Fakarava. Your round trip transfer from the airport to the hotel in Fakarava is included (Havaiki Fakarava -garden panoramic room) (D)
Spend seven more days snorkeling, diving, take an island tour or just lay back and enjoy the view. Five dives per person included (B, D)
Day 10- Fakarava/Tahiti
Today you are transferred from your hotel to airport Tahiti where you connect to your overnight international flight to Los Angeles(B)
Day 11-Tahiti/Los Angeles
Arrive to Los Angeles in the morning.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||January 11 - March 31
01/11 - 03/31|
- Price is per person based on double occupancy. The following Land & Air prices include Government Taxes and Fees.
- For pricing on other dates, please contact Pacific Holidays at 1-800-355-8025 for availability and rates
- Note: City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel.
Scroll right for more info »»
Tour Price Per Person Double Includes
- Round trip international airfare Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Round trip flight on VT from Tahiti to Fakarava
- Round trip transfer from airport to hotel in Fakarava
- 8 nights stay at Havaiki Fakarava in a garden panoramic room
- Continental buffet breakfast and three course dinner daily (8 per person)
- Taxes and airline fuel
- 5 dives per person included
- City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel
- Travel valid on select dates from Apr 1, 19-March 31, 20
- Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations
- Single supplement applies
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- Dives can be used by one or two divers
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies.
- Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.ull payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.