Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles and a short ferry ride to Moorea. Spend three nights at the intimate Sofitel Moorea, which has one of the best beaches on the island. Go snorkeling, diving, parasailing or hiking. Next fly to Bora Bora and spend four night at the exclusive Le Meridien Bora Bora. Go snorkeling or diving or take a jet ski and explore the island or just lay back and enjoy the view from your overwater bungalow. Book min 120 days in advance for these rates.
Day 1 - Los Angeles to Tahiti
Depart Los Angeles/Tahiti on an overnight 8 hour flight
Day 2,3,4,– Tahiti-Moorea
Take a short ferry ride to Moorea. Spend three nights in a luxury garden bungalow at the charming Sofitel Moorea (B)
Day 5,6,7,8 Moorea-Bora Bora
Fly 45 minutes from Moorea to Bora Bora .Spend four nights at Le Meridien Bora Bora in a lagoon view overwater bungalow.Lay down on the beach, by the pool or take a trip downtown to dine with the locals or take a jet ski and roam the island.(B)
Day 9– Bora Bora/Tahiti
Today you fly from Bora Bora to Tahiti and take an overnight international flight to Los Angeles (B)
Day 11-Tahiti, Los Angeles
Arrive to Los Angeles next morning.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
|2019||April 1-30||May 1-31||June 1 - October 31|
|November 1 - December 10|
|2020||January 1-15||January 16-29|
January 31 - March 31
- Price is per person based on double occupancy.
- Minimum 130 days advanced booking required
- The following Land & Air prices include Government Taxes and Fees.
- For pricing on other dates, please contact Pacific Holidays at 1-800-355-8025
Tour Price Per Person Double Includes
- Round trip international airfare Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Inter island Air Pass on Air Tahiti
- Round trip airport transfers in both islands
- 3 nights at Sofitel Moorea in a Luxury Garden Bungalow
- 4 nights stay at Le Meridien Bora Bora in a lagoon view overwater bungalow
- Breakfast daily
- Mini bar refilled daily in Moorea with 2 beers, 2 soft drinks and sparkling water
- Taxes and airline fuel surcharge (currently $106).
- City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel
- Travel valid on select dates from Apr 1, 19-March 31, 20
- Mandatory New Year and Christmas dinner will be added in if you travel during that time (extra)
- Need to book minimum 130 days in advance
- Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations
- Single supplement applies
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.