Take a 9-night trip and discover the gems of Brazil. Fly to Rio de Janeiro and visit Sugar Loaf Mountain, the 125-foot statue of Christ the Redeemer, and the famous beaches. Next, fly to Iguazu Falls, one of the world’s remarkable wonders. Then fly to colorful Salvador, visiting the waterfront and the Monserrat district for a bird’s-eye view of the town. Next, fly to Manaus, gateway to the Amazon region. Transfer to a boat for your ride to an Amazon jungle lodge, where you can make treks into the jungle and enjoy the lodge's exotic facilities. From there, take a boat back to Manaus and board a flight for Rio de Janeiro, where you spend a night before returning to the US. Starting from $4395, including air, with daily departures.
Day 1- Miami/Rio de Janeiro
Depart Miami for Brazil via Avianca Airlines.
Day 2 - Rio de Janeiro
Arrive in Rio de Janeiro, the capital city, and transfer to your hotel. (Rio Othon Palace/Sofitel Ipanema)
Day 3 - Rio de Janeiro
Start the day with a drive past Copacabana and Ipanema beaches. Tahe a cable car ride up Sugar Loaf Mountain. Return to hotel via Flamingo Park and downtown. In the afternoon visit Corcovado Mountain, with its 125-foot statue of Christ the Redeemer. Enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of Rio and its environs. On return, see Marcana Stadium, the world's largest. Evening, enjoy dinner and a samba presentation. (B/D)
Day 4 - Rio de Janeiro/Iguazu Falls
Fly to Iguazu Falls, one of nature's wonders, where you are met and taken to the Brazilian side of the falls. (Recanto Cataratas/Mabu Thermas) (B)
Day 5 - Iguazu Falls/Salvador
In the morning, you may opt to cross the border and visit the Argentine side of the falls. See Devil's Throat and have a chance to walk the Superior Path. In the afternoon, transfer to the airport and fly to colorful Salvador. (Vila Gale/Villa Bahia) (B)
Day 6 - Salvador
In the morning, tour Salvador's old section, including San Francisco Church. Afternoon, tour the lower section of Salvador, with its historic homes, the waterfront, and Monserrat district for bird's-eye view of the city. Stop at Mercado Modelo, a thriving market with local artifacts. (B)
Day 7 - Salvador/Manaus
This morning, fly to Manaus, gateway to the Amazon region. Transfer to your hotel. (Villa Amazonia) (B)
Day 8 - Manaus/Amazon Jungle
Transfer to the pier for boat ride to the lodge, nestled in the upper streams of the mighty Amazon. Explore the lodge area or participate in the jungle activities organized by the lodge. (Ecopark/Anavilhanas) (B/L/D)
Day 9 - Amazon Jungle
Full day and evening jungle activities. Sign up to trek in the jungle, take a canoe ride to fish for piranhas or catch a caiman, and learn about the flora and fauna. (B/L/D)
Day 10 - Amazon Jungle/Rio de Janeiro
Fly to Rio de Janeiro. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. (Rio Othon Palace/Sofitel Ipanema) (B)
Day 11 - Rio de Janeiro/Miami
Tranfer to the airport for a flight via Avianca to Miami. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||April 1 - May 31||June 1-30||July 1 - August 20||August 21 - December 10||December 11-31|
|2020||January 1-10||January 11 - March 31|
- Land & Air prices include government taxes and fees. Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
- Land & Air prices are per person double occupancy via Avianca Airlines from Miami for weekday travel. For weekend travel and from the US (Fri, Sat & Sun), add $50 each way.
- Land Only prices include internal airfares.
- Rates are not valid for Easter, Christmas, New Year, Carnival or some other holidays.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round-trip airfare via Avianca Airlines coach class from Miami
- Local airfare, coach class, as per itinerary
- Round-trip seat-in-coach airport transfers
- Overland transfers with sightseeing stops as per itinerary
- 1 night stay in a double occupancy room in Manaus and Iguazu Falls
- 2 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Salvador and Amazon Jungle
- 3 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Rio de Janeiro
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Extensive sightseeing tours by coach/car with English-speaking guide and admission fees in each location as per itinerary: boat ride to Amazon Jungle, half-day tour of the old section of Salvador, half-day tour of lower section of Salvador, morning tour of Sugar Loaf Mountain, afternoon tour of Rio de Janeiro, half-day tour of Iguazu National Park (Brazilian side), half-day tour of Iguazu National Park (Argentine side), dinner with samba show
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- First Class (FC): Villa Amazonia (Manaus), Ecopark (Amazon Jungle), Vila Gale (Salvador), Rio Othon Palace (Rio de Janeiro), Recanto Cataratas (Iguazu)
- Deluxe (D): Villa Amazonia (Manaus), Anavilhanas (Amazon Jungle), Villa Bahia (Salvador), Sofitel Ipanema (Rio de Janeiro), Mabu Thermas (Iguazu)
- If above hotels or Avianca Airlines are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalties apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other destinations, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.