Take a 9-night trip and explore the South Pacific. Start by flying to Port Vila on Vanuatu for a three-night stay. Unwind for two full days at leisure, perhaps taking optional tours. Then fly to Apia, West Samoa's capital, on Upolu Island, for a three-night stay. You have two full days to relax on the white sand beach or at the hotel spa or take optional tours. Next, fly to Nadi, Fiji, where you stay for three nights, with time to enjoy the white sand beach or explore on your own. You might opt to take a tour to the Garden of Sleeping Giants before you return to the US. Starting from $4395, including air, with weekly guaranteed departures.
Day 1 - Los Angeles/Port Vila
Board Fiji Airways flight for Port Vila, Vanuatu's capital and main city.
Day 2 - En Route
Cross the International Date Line.
Day 3 - Nadi/Port Vila
Arrive in Nadi, Fiji, and connect with onward flight to Port Vila. Upon arrival in Port Vila, transfer to your hotel. (Warwick, overwater vila)
Day 4/5 - Port Vila
Enjoy two full days at your leisure, taking in the breathtaking view and the vibrant tropical gardens. Unwind on the beach or at the pool. Or sign up for an optional evening cruise through the tropical lagoon or for a full-day tour around Efate, which offers insight into the history and lifestyle of the Melanesian island. (B)
Day 6 - Port Vila/Nadi/Apia
Fly to Nadi, and connect with your onward flight to Apia, West Samoa's capital, on Upolu Island. Transfer to your hotel on arrival. (Saletoga Sands, hotel room) (B)
Day 7/8 - Apia
Two full days at leisure. Relax on the white sandy beach or at the hotel spa. You may opt to take optional tours to familiarize yourself with the colorful town of Apia or to visit the picturesque North Coast. (B)
Day 9 - Apia/Nadi
Today, fly to Nadi and transfer to your island resort. (Wananavu Fiji, ocean bure) (B)
Day 10/11 - Nadi
Two full days to relax on the white beach or explore on your own. Optional half-day tour through beautiful Sabeto Valley to the Garden of Sleeping Giants. (B)
Day 12 - Nadi/Los Angeles
Transfer to the Nadi airport and board your Fiji Airways flight to the US. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||March 1 - June 14|
July 25 - October 31
|November 1 - December 14||June 15 - July 24|
|2020||January 11 - March 31||January 1-10|
Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy and include government taxes and fees
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip trans-Pacific airfare via Fiji Airways coach class from Los Angeles
- Local airfare, coach class, as per itinerary
- Round trip airport transfers
- 3 nights stay in an overwater villa at Warwick Le Lagon in Port Vila
- 3 nights stay in a hotel room at Saletoga Sands in Apia
- 3 nights stay in an ocean bure at Wananavu Fiji in Nadi
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Breakfast daily
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- If above hotels or Fiji Airways are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase. Ticket(s) must be issued within 30 days of reservation; full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Cancellation and change penalty ($250-$600 per person) once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other destinations, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.