Spend 8 days visiting the main attractions of Spain. First you will fly to Madrid, the capital of Spain, where you will stay three nights. Then you will take a bus to Granada, located in the south of Spain, a Moorish city with grand fortresses and so much beauty to explore. Spend three more nights before you return flight to the US. Starting at $1,199 per person based on double occupancy.
Day 1: US / Spain, Madrid
Depart for your flight to Madrid, Spain.
Day 2: Madrid
Once you arrive you will be transferred to your hotel. Spend the afternoon at leisure and see a Flamenco Show.
Explore Madrid City and see top attractions such as the Royal Palace and Gran via or take an optional tour including the Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing bus.
Day 3/4: Madrid
Spend two days exploring Madrid City and see top attractions such as the Royal Palace and Gran via or take an optional tour including the Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing bus.
Day 5: Madrid - Granada
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Madrid bus station to take the bus to Granada. Private transfer from Granada bus station to your hotel, and enjoy the afternoon at your own leisure.
Day 6: Granada
Today you will visit Alhambra, a Moorish citadel and palace in Granada, where you will learn more about the historical legacy and immerse yourself in the series of beautiful palaces and gardens built under the Nazari Dynasty in the 14th century. Spend the afternoon at your leisure.
Day 7: Granada
This is your last day to explore Granada. Granada’s rich history is best experienced by foot, or take an optional half day Granada sightseeing tour by bus.
Day 8: Granada – Madrid, Spain / US
After breakfast, you will check out of your hotel and tranferred to the airport in Granada. Board your flight back to the US via Madrid.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip airfare from New York City, coach class
- Hotel/Airport/Bus Station transfers
- Bus transfer from Madrid to Granada
- 3 nights hotel accommodations at the Hotel Macia Monasterio de los Basilios or similar in Madrid
- 3 nights hotel accommodations at Rafaelhoteles Atacho or similar in Granada
- Half Day tour of The Alhambra in Granada
- Breakfast Daily
Upgraded Hotel Option:
- 3 nights of accommodations at the Hotel Emperador Madrid or similar in Madrid
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Macia Condor or similar in Granada
- Tips, Extras, anything not listed
- Drinks are not included with meals
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- Book by March 30, 2017
- If hotels or airlines are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalties ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other destinations, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.