Take a non stop flight from Miami or JFK to Bogota and spend two nights at this magical city. Take a city tour or visit the Gold museum or just walk around in the Salt Cathedral. Next spend three romantic nights in Cartagena. Without a doubt the Caribbean's most beautiful city, Cartagena offers stunning colonial architecture, gourmet dining, all-night partying and beaches. Cartagena literally embodies Colombia's Caribbean coast, with many of the city's colorful, weathered buildings built using coral from the surrounding reefs. You can savor the culinary delights and charming neighborhoods of the Old Town and relax on the beaches of warm Caribbean Sea and delight with the local music. Cartagena is addictive and seductive; once you visit you will want to go back again and again. take a short flight to charming of Medellin, and get ready to fall in love with its beautiful mountains, warm weather, friendly local residents (Paisas), and vibrant culture. Medellin rises proudly from the belly of the Aburrá Valley, and its natural beauty makes a perfect setting for hiking, zip lining and horseback riding. Travel through lush jungle to Piedra de Penol, then climb the 740 steps to the top—a journey within a journey that rewards you with unforgettable views. Take a ride on the Metrocable, visit one of the city’s many museums and parks, and hang out at the Botero Plaza. Consistently one of the world’s most innovative cities, “The City of Eternal Spring” will not disappoint. Starting at $999 per person including air, hotel and breakfast and tours from Miami and JFK .
Day 1 - Depart the US for Colombia
Arrive in Bogota and transfer on your own to the Hotel (Dann Norte-or similar)
Discover this magnificent capital city with a half day city tour ($75 pp SIC) (B)
Arrive same day in Cartagena. Transfer to the hotel on your own. City tour available for $45 pp (SIC) (Holiday Inn Express or similar) (B)
Take a short flight to Medellin. Transfer to the hotel on your Poblado Alejandria Hotel or similar.(B)
Check out of your hotel. Transfer on your own back to the airport and depart for your flight back to the US.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *||Land Only *||Single Supplement||May 4 - June 15
05/04 - 06/15||June 16 - August 31
06/16 - 08/31||September 1 - November 20
09/01 - 11/20|
- Land & Air prices include Government Taxes and Fees.
- For pricing on other dates, please contact Pacific Holidays at 1-800-355-8025 for availability and rates.
Scroll right for more info »»
Rates do not include
- Roundtrip airfare from MIA or JFK, coach class on select dates
- Airfare between cities
- 2 nights in Bogota
- 3 nights stay in Cartagena
- 2 nights stay in Medellin
- Breakfast daily
- All taxes and service charges
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Round trip transfers available for pre-pay $50 per person per city
- Any item not mentioned above
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Travel validity: select departures May 4-Nov 20, 2020
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received within 3 days of reservation
- Major credit cards accepted; Credit card authorization required
- Air tickets are non-refundable; Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies; Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Latin American destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.