Embark on a 6-night escorted journey to Three Polish Cities, Krakow, Warsaw, and Gdansk. Begin in Krakow, where your tour includes architectural and historic monuments such as classic St. Mary's Church. A drive north takes you to Poland's capital, Warsaw, where you can experience a traditional Polish dinner. Next, continue north by train to Gdansk, Poland's largest port city, and discover the historical Gdansk on a morning walking tour. After two cozy evenings in the cosmopolitan Gdansk, fly home the next day. Land Only price from $1,395 per person.
Day 1 Tuesday – Arrive Krakow
Arrival in Krakow, transfer to your hotel. Check-in then participate in a welcome meeting. (Hotel Q Plus Krakow Centrum, or similar)
Day 2 Wednesday – Krakow
For half a millennium Krakow was the royal capital of Poland. And for centuries the city walls have guarded its traditions and secrets. The morning sightseeing tour takes you to the Old Town with the St. Mary’s Church, the Jagiellonian University, the Cloth Halls and Wawel with the Wawel Castle and the Wawel Cathedral. The afternoon offers an optional excursion to the famous Wieliczka Salt Mine, an amazing labyrinth of tunnels going down as far as 327 meters. The evening enjoy Polish dinner at Restaurant Hawelka. (B/D)
Day 3, Thursday – Krakow/Warsaw
In the morning leave for Czestochowa, the spiritual heart of Poland, where you visit the Jasna Gora Monastery with the Black Madonna. Through the flat low-laying plain of Central Poland you finally reach Warsaw in the early afternoon. Check-in at your hotel. (Hotel Radisson Blu Sobieski, or similar) (B)
Day 4, Friday – Warsaw
Warsaw is essentially a post-war city with a meticulously reconstructed Old Town. The morning sightseeing tour includes the Royal Route and the Old Town with the Royal Castle, St John’s Cathedral, the Old Town Market Square and the Barbican. In the afternoon is offered an optional excursion to the Royal Lazienki Park with the Palace on the Water. The evening dine at a Polish dinner at Restaurant Dawne Smaki. (B/D)
Day 5, Saturday - Warsaw/Gdansk
Depart by train bound for Gdansk. Like a mini-state all to itself, Gdansk has a unique feel, cultured, wealthy and cosmopolitan, that sets it apart from all other cities in Poland. Upon arrival to Gdansk, check in at your. hotel During the afternoon old town walking tour you see Dlugi Targ, or Long Market, St. Mary’s Church, St. Bridget’s Church, Artus Court and Gdansk Town Hall. (Hotel Mercure Gdansk, or similar) (B)
Day 6, Sunday - Gdansk
In the morning is offered an optional tour of the so-called Tri-City – aka gulf of Gdansk includes a visit to the famous pier in Sopot and a lovely organ concert at the Oliwa Church. In the afternoon we offer an optional tour out of Gdansk to Malborg Castle. Your first stop is at Elblag, a town with a bitter-sweet past and a seemingly bright future. After a short visit of the Old Town with the red bricked St. Nicolas Cathedral. Continue to pay a visit to Malbork Castle – a massive fortress founded by the Teutonic knights in the 13th century and beautifully sat on the banks of the sluggish Nogat River. In the evening enjoy a farewell dinner at the prestigious Restaurant Pod Lososiem. (B/D)
Day 7, Monday – Depart Gdansk
Transfer to the airport. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
Land Only prices are per person based on double occupancy.
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *||Land Only *||Single Supplement|
|2022||July 5, 1907/05, 07/19|
August 2, 9, 16, 2308/02, 08/09, 08/16, 08/23
Suggested Airfare: From $1100 for Jun 1 - Aug 31. Air prices are per person from New York JFK airport to destination city on itinerary and return. Other gateway cities are available. Prices include government taxes and fees.
Scroll right for more info »»
Tour FeaturesTour includes
- 6 nights’ accommodations at centrally located 4-star hotels, with daily buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting at Krackow hotel with champagne-cocktail or juice
- 3 Polish dinners
- Half-day tour in each city
- Entrances to Wawel Castle in Krakow, Jasna Gora Monastery in Czestochowa, St. John’s Cathedral in Warsaw and Artus Court in Gdansk
- English-speaking tour escort on all tours
- Service of first-class motor coaches or first-class minivans throughout the itinerary
- Porterage at hotels and railway stations
Tour does not include
- International airfare
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc
- Optional travel insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- If hotels listed are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalties ($250-$600 per person) apply; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights and extensions are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.
$105 per person - 4-hour excursion to Wieliczka Salt Mine in Krakow
$80 per person - 4- hour excursion of Tri-City with Sopot and Gdynia with organ music concert at Oliwa Church in Gdansk
$125 per person - 5-hour excursion to Malbork Castle in Gdansk
$320 per person - Half board at hotels (6x 3 course dinner with coffee/tea)