Experience the islands of Tahiti on this familiarization trip co-sponsored by Pacific Holidays, Air Tahiti Nui, Air Tahiti, Tahiti Tourisme, Royal Resorts, Maitai Resorts and Manava Resorts. Begin your trip on the main island of Tahiti, where you will stay at Manava Suites. For the first time Pacific Holidays brings US travel agents to Bora Bora for 3 nights at the newly renovated Royal Bora Bora. Agents will have a chance to inspect the luxury resort of St. Regis Bora Bora. Return to Tahiti for 2 nights at Manava Suites for the annual Tahiti Travel Exchange. Fly to Huahine, a hidden vanilla island of French Polynesia, and spend a night. Return to Tahiti for flights back to Los Angeles. Hotel inspections, airport transfers, breakfast daily and some hosted meals are included. Land and air is $1,999 per agent from Los Angeles. Space is limited. Full payment due upon booking. This Fam is for travel agents only. No single occupancy available.
Dec 2, Monday - Los Angeles/Papeete
Board Air Tahiti Nui flight departing Los Angeles for Tahiti. You need to check in at LAX airport at least 3 hours prior to departure. Arrive this evening in Papeete and check in to Manava Suites.
Dec 3, Tuesday - Papeete/Bora Bora
Depart for Bora Bora, the ultimate romantic island of South Seas. Transfer to the newly renovated Royal Bora Bora Resort. (B)
Dec 4, Wednesday - Bora Bora
Dec 10, Tuesday – Los Angeles
Today hotel inspections are arranged to St. Regis and Le Meridien. Lunch will be hosted by St. Regis. (B/L)
Dec 5, Thursday - Bora Bora
A full day at leisure to explore the island on your own. Or, relax at the hotel's poolside. (B)
Dec 6, Friday - Bora Bora/Tahiti
Hop on an Air Tahiti short flight back to the main island of Tahiti. Transfer to Manava Suite. (B)
Dec 7, Saturday - Tahiti
Full-day of activities at Tahiti Exchange, organized by Tahiti Tourisme. (B/L/D)
Dec 8, Sunday - Tahiti/Huahine
Fly to the vanilla island of Huahine, yet another romantic hidden island in the archipelago. On arrival transfer to Maitai Huahine Resort. (B)
Dec 9, Monday - Huahine/Papeete/Los Angeles
After checkout, take a flight back to the island of Tahiti. Connect with your trans-Pacific flight to Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui. (B)
Arrive in Los Angeles this morning.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
- $75.00 gratuities not included and will be collected when registering
- Airline fuel surcharge and government taxes and fees are included and are subject to change by the airlines.
- IATAN/IATA travel agents only. All participants must enroll in the Tahiti Tourisme Tiare Program.
Scroll right for more info »»
- Roundtrip airfare from LAX to Papeete
- Domestic inter-island flights in French Polynesia
- Roundtrip airport/hotel transfers
- Breakfast daily
- A few hosted meals
- Hotel inspection tours
- 3 nights at Manava Suites Tahiti
- 3 nights at Royal Bora Bora
- 1 night at Maitai Huahine
- Full payment must be made at the time of registration ($1999.00 per travel agent, plus $75.00 gratuities for local guides and bus drivers). Signed reservation form required at time of registration.
- Copy of IATAN/IATA card or copy of current agency IATAN/ARC agency with agent's name required at time of registration.
- Copy of passport required, valid for 6 months after return date.
- Please make your own arrangements from home city to the gateway city. Or, ask Pacific Holidays staff to book lowest fare.
- Upon written notice of cancellation, following penalties apply: 90 days or more prior to departure: $200.00 per person handling fee, plus any nonrefundable deposit for air, hotels and cruises; 89-60 days: $400.00 per person handling fee, plus nonrefundable fees; 59-30 days: $600.00 per person handling fee, plus nonrefundable fees; 29-8 days: $800.00 per person handling fee, plus any expenses already incurred and cancellation fees imposed by hotels and suppliers; 7 days or less: 50% of the tour package price or $1000 per person, whichever is higher, will be charged. NO REFUND will be granted to unused land portion once the tour has begun.
- Optional travel insurance is available and highly recommended.
Rates do not include
All Pacific Holidays FAM tours feature
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- $75 per person gratuities for local guides and drivers, payable with registration
- R/T international air from gateway city, except for Land Only Fam trips
- Accommodations at deluxe/superior/best available hotels as indicated or similar (standard rooms)
- All hotel service charges and taxes
- Inspection tours to hotels and tourist facilities
- Breakfast daily
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.