Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles to Tahiti and transfer to Manava Tahiti, a charming resort by the beach. Spend one night there to unwind, then take an hour flight to the breathtaking atoll of Rangiroa, a diving or snorkeling paradise. Spend six nights at Kia Ora, an oasis of tranquility. Take a trip to the Blue Lagoon or the Pink Sand Beaches. Rangiroa also produces the world’s only wine made from grapes grown on coral atoll. Fly back to Tahiti and spend one last night at Manava. Take an island tour or go to the market to shop for the famous black pearls of Tahiti. From $2,899 per person.
Day 1 - Los Angeles to Tahiti
Depart Los Angeles/Tahiti on an 8 hour overnight flight.
Day 2 – Tahiti
Spend one night at charming Manava Tahiti.
Day 3-8 –Rangiroa
Fly to the magnificent atoll of Rangiroa. Go snorkeling, diving, take a trip to the Blue Lagoon or just unwind in the beautiful scenery (Kia Ora Rangiroa.(B)
Day 9– Rangiroa/Tahiti
Today you are transferred from your beach hotel to the airport and fly back to Tahiti and transfer to Manava.
Day 10 – Tahiti
In the evening you are transferred to the airport for your overnight international flight to Los Angeles(B)
Day 11-Tahiti-Los Angeles
Arrive to Los Angeles next morning.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||September 1 - October 31||November 1 - December 10||December 11-31|
|2020||January 1-14||January 15 - March 31|
Scroll right for more info »»
Tour Price Per Person Double Includes
- Round trip international airfare Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Inter island on Air Tahiti
- Round trip airport transfers in both islands
- 2 nights at Manava Tahiti in a garden studio (split)
- 6 nights stay at Kia Ora Rangiroa in a beach bungalow
- Breakfast daily in Rangiroa
- If on honeymoon you get applicable honeymoon amenities
- Taxes and airline fuel surcharge (currently $106).
- City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel
- Travel valid on limited dates from Sep 1, 19-March 31, 20
- Mandatory Christmas and New Year’s Eve Dinners Extra
- Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations
- Single supplement applies
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies.
- Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.