Starting from $3,499, spend one night at beautiful Intercontinental Tahiti to unwind. Next,visit the heart-shaped island of Moorea and go snorkeling, diving or swim with the dolphins . Explore the historic island of Huahine and take an island tour to see the blue eyed sacred eels and the archeological remains of Polynesian Temples while staying at the Maitai Huahine, a hotel built like a village on a pond with colorful lilies. In Bora Bora, stay overwater at the intimate Intercontinental Le Moana Bora Bora Resort and take a snorkel safari, or be daring and take a Jet Ski tour of the magnificent blue lagoon. From $3,499 per person .
Day 1 - Los Angeles to Tahiti
Depart Los Angeles/Tahiti on an overnight 8 hour flight (or same day)
Arrive in Tahiti and transfer to your hotel on the beach. (Intercontinental Tahiti Resort)
Day 3,4,5 Tahiti-Moorea
Next day take a short flight to the heart shaped island of Moorea .Spend three nights at Intercontinental Moorea Resort & Spa in a lanai room. Lay down on the beach, by the pool or take a kayak, paddle board or go snorkeling in the clear water. (B)
Day 6,7 –Moorea-Huahine
Take a short flight to historic Huahine. Spend two nights in a large garden bungalow at the Maitai Huahine which was built on the beach like a Polynesian Village. Take an optional island tour and view the archeological sites as well as the sacred blue eels. (Maitai Huahine, Garden Bungalow, B)
Day 8,9,10 Bora Bora
Transfer to Air Tahiti for a short flight to Bora Bora. Arrive on the tropical paradise of Bora Bora. Your round trip transfer from the airport to the hotel in Bora Bora is included.(Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana, Lagoon overwater junior suite bungalow) (B)
Day 11 – Bora Bora/Tahiti
Today you are transferred from your beach hotel to the airport and fly back to Tahiti where you connect to your overnight international flight to Los Angeles(B)
Day 12-Tahiti, Los Angeles
Arrive to Los Angeles next morning
Scroll right for more info »»
Price is per person based on double occupancy.
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||July 1 - October 31|
|November 1 - December 10|
|2020||January 1-14||January 15 - March 31|
Scroll right for more info »»
Price Per Person Based on Double Occupancy Includes
- Round trip international airfare Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Inter island air on Air Tahiti
- Round trip airport transfers in all islands
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti in a standard room
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Moorea Resort & Spa ( lanai room )
- 2 nights at Maitai Huahine ( garden bungalow)
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort (Lagoon overwater junior suite bungalow)
- Breakfast daily in all islands (9 per person)
- Taxes and airline fuel surcharge (currently $106).
- City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel
- If on honeymoon all honeymoon amenities
- Travel valid on select dates from July 1, 19-March 31, 20
- Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations
- Single supplement applies
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.