Fly award-winning Air Tahiti Nui overnight from Los Angeles to Tahiti for a unique 8-night vacation blending the romance of the islands with the authenticity of French Polynesia and something out of the ordinary. Stay two nights in Tahiti at the Pearl to unwind. Take a free shuttle bus downtown and check out the market or take an island tour. Next fly to Bora Bora and spend three nights at the Le Meridien Bora Bora in an overwater bungalow. Go diving,snorkeling, rent a jet ski or take a sunset cruise, Bora Bora has an activity for everyone. Then spend three nights at magnificent Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa, the ultimate Tahitian hideaway, in pool beach bungalow. Starting from $4,799, including air from Los Angeles.
Day 1 - Los Angeles to Tahiti
Depart Los Angeles/Tahiti a day flight for 8 hours and arrive in the evening. You are transferred to Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort.
Spend one more night in Tahiti,. Take a free shuttle bus downtown or an optional island tour.
Day 3-5- Tahiti-Bora Bora
Take one hour flight to Bora Bora. Spend three nights in a lagoon view overwater bungalow at the intimate Le Meridien Bora Bora. Lay down on the beach, by the pool or take a trip downtown to dine with the locals or take a jet ski and roam the island (B,D)
Day 6-8 -Bora Bora-Raiatea/Taha’a
Fly 45 minutes from Bora Bora to Raiatea and you're transferred by boat to Le Taha'a Island Resort and Spa.Spend three nights here in a Taha'a pool beach bungalow.(B)
Day 9- Taha’a/Tahiti
Today you fly back to Tahiti to take an overnight international flight to Los Angeles (B)
Day 10-Tahiti, Los Angeles
Arrive to Los Angeles next morning.
Scroll right for more info »»
Rates are per person based on double occupancy airfare included.
|Land & Air *
|Land Only *
For Current prices of this tour program please call Pacific Holidays 1-800-355-8025 or email email@example.com
Scroll right for more info »»
Rates do not include
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Inter-island air pass
- Round trip airport transfers on all islands
- 2 nights at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in a Deluxe Oceanview Room
- 3 nights at Le Meridien Bora Bora in a Lagoon View Overwater bungalow
- 3 nights at Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa in a Taha'a Pool Beach Villa
- Buffet breakfast daily in all islands
- Three course dinner in Bora Bora
- Honeymoon amenities:
- One small bottle of champagne at Le Meridien Bora Bora;
- Split of champagne and floral bed decoration in Taha'a
- All taxes and services charges (including airline fuel surcharges, currently $106 per person), except
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks,telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- city tax of $3 per person per day collected by the hotels upon check out
- Any item not mentioned above
- Price valid for travel from April 21, 2020-March 21, 2021
- Mandatory Christmas and New Year's Eve dinner will be added if you travel during those dates
- If above hotels or Air Tahiti Nui is not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year's Days,some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued within 30 days of reservation; full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalties ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.