Spend 6 nights visiting the Fashion Capitals of the world! First spend three nights in Milan, the capital of Italy and the global capital of fashion and design. Then you will spend three nights in Dubai located on the southeast coast of the Persian Golf, known for it's luxury shopping and home to the largest mall in the world. From $1,699 per person.
Day 1 - USA/Milan
Depart the USA gateway city on your flight to Milan.
Day 2 – Milan
Arrive in Milan, the global fashion capital of the world and transfer to your hotel. (Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center or similar)
Day 3 & 4 – Milan
Spend two days at leisure getting to know the city, or take an optional tour.
Day 5 – Milan/Dubai
Check out of your hotel and return to the airport for your flight to Dubai. Arrive in Dubai, a city of merchants, and transfer to your hotel next to many restaurants and a short distance from the metro. (Savoy Central or Savoy Suites or similar)
Day 6 & 7 - Dubai
Spend two days at leisure. Take an optional tour of the city where you will visit magnificent mosques and palaces along the coast, choose to enjoy dinner on an enchanting Dhow Cruise boat slipping silently along the Dubai creek by moonlight, or opt for a full day tour of Abu Dhabi ($99 per person). (B)
Day 8 - Dubai/USA
Today, check out of your hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back to the USA. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
Select departure dates from November 2016 - May 2017
Scroll right for more info »»
Rates do not include
- Round trip trans-Atlantic airfare from the USA gateway city of New York City, coach class
- Airfare between Milan and Dubai and Milan
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers
- 3-night stay in a standard room at Four Points by Sheraton Milan Center or similar
- 3-night stay in a standard room at Savoy Central or Savoy Suites or similar
- Meet & assist outside Dubai Airport
- Breakfast Daily
- All taxes and service charges except for city tax in both countries to be paid directly to the hotel
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on fares from various US cities are available
- UAE Visa
- Weekend surcharge $125 per person per way
- Tourism Tax of $4 per room per day to be collected by the hotel
- Single supplement $899
- Hotel security deposit at the time of check-in for any incidentals, which is refundable at the time of check-out
- Book by October 27, 2016 for these special rates, based on availability at the time of booking.
- Valid for travel Nov-Dec, 2016, and Jan-May, 2017 June to May on select departure dates on new bookings only.
- If listed hotels are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received within 3 days of reservation
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Air ticket non-refundable once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
- Pacific Holidays is not responsible for price increases for items not included in this package
- Each hotel asks for hotel security deposit at the time of check-in for any incidentals, which is refundable at the time of check-out.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.