7 days/5 nights - from $1,399 per person including airfare from 11 US gateway cities
Take a 5-night trip and travel to exotic Dubai with this promotion, where you see the astonishing growth of this global and economic hub. Start your trip in Dubai with a city tour and stop for photo opportunities of its most impressive buildings, including the Burj Al Arab, Atlantis, Zabeel Palace and the Dubai Museum. During your stay a desert safari wih dinner is included. Full-day tour of Abu Dhabi, including transfers. Starting from $1,399, including air from the US gateway cities on select departure dates. Book by September 30, 2021 for these special rates.
Day 1 - USA/Dubai
Depart the USA gateway cities - New York, Washington DC, Chicago, and Los Angeles - on your non-stop Emirates airlines flight to Dubai. Day 2 - Dubai
Arrive in Dubai, a city of merchants, and transfer to your hotel. (Hilton Garden Inn Al Muraqabat) Day 3 - Dubai
In the morning your tour of this fascinating city begins with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler's Court, Old Mosque, Heritage Village, and Spice & Gold Souqs (market). Proceed toward Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai and the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque; the world's tallest 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab; Atlantis; The Palm Hotel; and the tallest building in the whole world, Burj Khalifa. Dubai's skyline is ever-changing, but you will get a sense of the past at the Dubai Museum. (B)Day 4 – Dubai
Choose among many other optional tours available at hotel desk. Later in the evening participate in a Desert Safari dinner:
A must for everyone who is visiting UAE. A memory to share with your family and friends back home, This is one safari you can’t do back home. This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to the first destination a camel farm. The drive continues across the Lehbab desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning to Dubai watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight.
- Drive through the desert - Dune Bashing.
- 20-30 minutes Dune Driving
- Sun Set Photography
- Camel Rides
- Belly Dancing
- Tanoura show & Fire Dance
- Henna Painting
- Arabic Coffee and Fresh Dates
- Traditional costumes
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water
- Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q. (vegetarian food also available on request)
Day 5 - Dubai/Abu Dhabi
After breakfast, you are transferred to Abu Dhabi, the capital city of United Arab Emirates. Participate in a Abu Dhabi City Tour: Explore the rich past, vibrant present and thrilling future of Abu Dhabi on an 8 to 9-hour tour of the largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates. Following pickup from your hotel in Dubai, travel along the Gulf coast to Abu Dhabi, listening to fascinating stories about one of the richest cities in the world along the way. Visit the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque which is one of the popular landmarks of the Abu Dhabi city. Admire the mosque’s white marble structure that consists of 82 domes, chandeliers, and flower-patterned designs. Next, take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche to experience scenic views of the Arabian Gulf. Admire the clean water of the harbor as you continue to the opulent Emirates Palace, the official palace of Abu Dhabi’s ruling government. Then enjoy a visit to another of Abu Dhabi's landmarks, the Etihad Towers. Those who have seen the ‘Furious 7’ movie will remember the imposing tower. The next stop will be at the Marina mall, where you can take a lunch break (at your own expenses) and dine at the mall's restaurants or enjoy the food court options.Then enjoy the drive back to Dubai, where you will be dropped off. (B)Day 6 - Dubai
Final day at leisure to explore the city on your own. Drive along the spectacular Corniche, past gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline. Or, take another of our optional tours. (B)Day 7 - Dubai/USA
Transfer from hotel to Dubai airport for your flight back to the USA. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||September 15-2609/15 - 09/26||September 27 - November 30
09/27 - 11/30|
|2022||January 15 - March 31
01/15 - 03/31|
- Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy and include government taxes and fees, except for $4 per person per night city tax paid directly to resort
- Hotel is FC (first class)
- For rates between December 1, 2021 and January 14, 2022, please call Pacific Holidays at 212-629-3888
Scroll right for more info »»
Rates do not include:
- Round trip trans-Atlantic airfare via Emirates, coach class, from the USA gateway cities of New York City, Chicago, Washington DC, and Los Angeles
- 5 nights in Dubai at Hilton Garden Inn Al Muraqabat (FC)
- Buffet breakfast daily at hotel
- Half-day Dubai city tour
- Desert safari with dinner
- Full-day Abu Dhabi Tour with transfers
- All hotel taxes and service charges
- Round trip airport transfers
- Optional sightseeing tours
- Any expenses of a personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, and add-on fares from various US cities
- UAE Visa (US citizens do not require a pre-obtained visa)
- Tourism Dirham of about $4 per room per night to be collected by the hotels.
- Early check-in or late checkout extra, depending on season and availability at the time of booking.
- Single Supplement
- Book by September 30, 2021 for these special rates.
- Valid for travel Sept 15, 2021 through Nov 30, 2021; and Jan 15 through March 31, 2022, on select departure dates
- Hotel accommodation is FC (first-class)
- If listed airline or hotels are not available at the time of reservation, alternative airlines or hotels at the same category could be used. Prices may differ.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received upon reservation
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Air ticket non-refundable once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies; Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
- Pacific Holidays is not responsible for price increases for items not included in this package
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.
|Dubai Optional Tours
|Dubai City Tour
|Burj Khalifa At The Top - Normal Tickets
|Ski Dubai Snow Classic ticket
|Burj Khalifa + Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
|Dubai Underwater Zoo and Aquarium
|Aquaventure and Lost Chamber
|IMG World of Adventures
|Bollywood Park at DPR
|Motion Gate at DPR
|Lego Land Water Park at DPR
|La Perle Show (Bronza ticket)
|Dubai Frame Tour
|Miracle Garden and Global Village
|Abu Dhabi Optional Tours
|Evening Dhow Cruise Dinner Show
|Desert Safari w/BBQ Dinner
|Abu Dhabi City Tour