Fly from US on Fiji Airways and arrive two days later in Fiji (Saturday). You are transferred to the pier where you board Captain Cook Cruises. On the three days that follow you will sail through magical islands, go snorkeling on pristine beaches, meet the local kids at their school and the adults in the village. Next you are transferred to Novotel Nadi for one more leisure day before your flight to beautiful Samoa. In Samoa spend three nights and explore this scenic island and its warm Polynesian people. Next fly back to Fiji and US.
Day 1 Thursday
Leave US on Fiji Airways
Day 2 Friday
Cross the International Date Line
Day 3, 4, 5 Saturday, Sunday, Monday
Arrive in Nadi, Fiji. You are being transferred to Denarau to board Captain Cook Cruises (Saturday) You will be sailing through the breathtaking islands of Mamanucas and Sothern Yasawa Islands. All meals included. Snorkel, dive or
swim in pristine waters and meet the friendly locals in their villages. (B,L,D)
Day 6 Tuesday
The cruise arrives back to port and you are transferred to Novotel Nadi. Spend one night there to unwind.
Day 7 Wednesday
Take a complimentary shuttle bus back to the airport and board your flight to Samoa. On arrival you are transferred to Saletoga Sands.
Day 8,9 Thursday., Friday
Spend two more nights in this Polynesian Paradise. Rest at the resort or take some of the day tours offered (CB)
This morning fly back to Nadi. If your flight arrives early a day room is provided at Novotel Nadi. Your flight to Los Angeles leaves in the evening but you arrive in US the same day.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *||Land Only *||Single Supplement||August 15, 22, 29|
September 12, 26
|2020||January 16, 23|
February 13, 20
March 12, 19
Scroll right for more info »»
Rates do not include:
- Round trip air from US to Samoa via Nadi on Fiji Airways
- Transfer from airport to cruise
- Complimentary transfer from cruise to Novotel Nadi and from Novotel to airport
- 3 nights cruise in Stateroom C on Captain Cruise
- 1 night at Novotel Nadi a superior room (no meals)
- 3 nights stay at Saletoga Sands in a beach front villa
- Continental Breakfast daily in Samoa (3 per person)
- Round trip shuttle transfers from airport to hotel in Samoa
- Day room at Novotel Nadi in transit from Samoa to Los Angeles
- All taxes and service charges
- Any expenses of a personal nature, such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- Travel period valid on select dates in 2019, 20
- If above hotels/car/cruise and Fiji Airways not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category and air could be used. Prices may differ.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received within 3 days of reservation
- Itinerary changes made after initial confirmation incur a $100 per person service fee
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required.
- Air ticket and cruise are non-refundable once purchased. Air ticket change not permitted; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays'
- general cancellation policy applies .Travel protection and car rental insurance strongly recommended and non-refundable
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
- Pacific Holidays is not responsible for price increases on items not included in this package
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.
Full Day Sailing to Tivua Island with Cpt. Cook Cruises in Fiji $125 pp
Take an optional full day tour to Tivua Island (transfers are included from First Landing) including lunch.
This day Cpt Cook Cruise departs from Denarau and includes 3 hours sailing with morning and afternoon tea, 4 hours on the island with BBQ lunch, bee, wine, soft drinks, guided snorkeling.
To Sua Ocean Trench & Togitogiga Waterfall Swim Samoa $100 pp
“To Sua” means giant hole and this swimming pool is unmatched on earth. To Sua is a truly unique
place – swim, snorkel, jump from the viewing platform and mingle with the fish. Saletoga Tours
reveals all of To Sua’s wonderland – secret turquoise water lava tunnels, ocean swim-through,
hidden caves, blow holes and more. Samoa’s must see attraction.
Then enjoy a freshwater swim and natural waterfall shower and an (optional) cliff jump or two. The
daring may even climb up and behind a waterfall. Togitogiga boasts flourishing tropical forests that
hug the cascading waterfalls plunging into freshwater swimming holes. This favorite swimming spot
is a naturally shaded place to linger, relax and enjoy pure paradise.
OPERATES: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Palolo Deep Marine Reserve, Apia Markets & Turtle Feeding Samoa $100 pp
Between the beach and the harbor, Palolo Deep Marine reserve is a magnificent stretch of shallow
reef (best visited at high tide) that features a deep, coral-encrusted hole thronging with marine life.
Then, absorb a slice of Samoan life at the Apia markets as you wander the vibrant maze of stalls
owned and operated by local vendors and lastly hand feed wild turtles.
Robert Louis Stevenson Museum, Palolo Deep Marine Reserve, Apia Markets & Turtle Feeding Samoa $100 pp
An appreciation of Samoa’s diverse culture, gain an insight and appreciation into colonial history of
days gone by and the brilliance Robert Louis Stevenson, then journey to Palolo Deep Marine Reserve,
a magnificent stretch of shallow reef (best visited at high tide) that features a deep, coral-encrusted
hole thronging with marine life. Absorb a slice of Samoan life at the Apia markets as you wander the
vibrant maze of stalls owned and operated by local vendors and lastly hand feed wild turtles.
Papase’ea Sliding Rocks, Api Markets & Turtle Feeding Samoa $100 pp
Laugh, slide, splash and enjoy Papase’ea Sliding Rocks, a natural aquatic playground. The natural
water slides cater to all adventure levels, composing of a 5 metre slide and three smaller ones. A small
waterfall oasis provides the perfect place to relax, lounge and cool off. Set amongst lush tropical
rainforest with beautiful gardens, Papase’ea Sliding Rocks is a Samoa must see and do. Then absorb
a slice of Samoan life at the Apia markets as you wander the vibrant maze of stalls owned and
operated by local vendors and lastly hand feed wild turtles.