Pacific Holidays has been helping millions of Americans explore the world at flexible and affordable rates. Whether you’re looking to travel to the South Pacific, Latin America, or Asia, PH is your tour operator of choice with highly affordable offers and a broad selection of destinations. The ongoing deal for romance in Cook Islands is something you don’t want to miss.
The trip begins on Saturday with a non-stop flight from Los Angeles to Raratonga where travelers spend two nights at the luxurious Sanctuary Raratonga. You then fly to the sublime lagoon of Aitutaki where you get to spend three nights in another luxurious overwater resort. The deal includes free transfers and free breakfast at a cost starting from $2,999 per person for First Class and $1,799 for Deluxe.
- Day 1begins with an overnight flight from LA to Raratonga onboard Air New Zealand.
- Day 2, 3: Arrive in Raratonga and get transferred to Sanctuary Raratonga where you’ll spend two nights in a Honeymoon Spa Suite. You get to enjoy free tropical breakfast. While at the resort, maximize your fun by enjoying non-motorized water sports, kayaking, snorkeling, and free stand-up paddleboards. Included in the package, guests enjoy two hours of snorkeling tour for free, not to mention a free bottle of wine, 450 MBs of WiFi, and the days cocktail.
- Day 4, 5, 6: On Day 4, you’re transferred to the airport where you take a short flight to Aitutaki where you’ll spend three nights at the Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort and enjoy the overwater ambiance. The package comes with tropical breakfast buffet, a bottle of wine, a welcome drinking coconut, 450 MBs WiFi, and the cocktail of the day, not to forget his/hers pareus (sarongs).
- Day 7 – On Friday, you’ll be transferred back to the airport and board a plane back to Los Angeles.
- Day 8 – On the morning of the last day (Saturday), you arrive back home in Los Angeles.
Departures are strictly on Saturdays and based on the availability of slots at the time of booking. In June, departures will be on 2, 16, and 23, July7, and 21, August 25, September 1, 8, 15, and 22, October 20, 27, November 3, 10, 17, 24, and December 1 and 8.
Sunset Resort provides an intimate beachfront atmosphere that ensures that guests are relaxed throughout the stay. It touches one of the premier beaches of Rarotonga and offers a magnificent view of the crystal clear aqua blue lagoon. Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort, on the other hand, rests just a minute walk from the beach of Arutanga. The luxurious resort is equipped with a fitness center, a sun terrace, and a spacious restaurant with delicious foods.
If you’re planning your next vacation, don’t let this deal pass you by. Pacific Holidays combines years of extensive knowledge in a wide range of travel destinations and perfect relationships with top-notch hotels and airlines to provide unforgettable holiday experiences. Our flexibility and custom itineraries will suit your preferred traveling schedules.