11 days/8 nights - from $1,599 per person including air from New York JFK, San Francisco & Los Angeles
Take an 11-day romantic vacation to the tropical paradise of Bali via world-class Singapore Airlines from the US gateway cities of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York. For five nights, stay at the Haven Suites Bali Berawa. Enjoy the beaches of Bali and explore the village of Ubud, the island's cultural center. Lounge by the resort's pool and relax your mind, body and soul with an array of spa treatments. Fly to Singapore and spend three nights in this vibrant city/state. A half-day tour in this cosmopolitan city includes the Botanic Gardens, the bustling waterfront, China Town and Little India. This romantic getaway featured on Groupon multiple times starts from $1599 including airfare from New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles on select dates.
Singapore is your springboard to exceptional experiences where tropical climate and calm waters makes it a perfect destination anytime of the year. The City in a Garden is easy to navigate and English is widely spoken. Singapore provides you with an amazing opportunity to immerse yourself in its rich history and multi-ethnic cultures. You can feel like a “Crazy Rich Asians”, get lost amongst tall Supertrees at Gardens by the Bay, and explore the world’s largest orchid garden. You can enjoy a profusion of ethnic culinary influences, and the iconic hawker centers and innovative chefs are just part of the vibrant culinary heritage in Singapore. Or you can seek one-of-a-kind experiences at the ethnic enclaves, such as Chinatown, Little India and Kampong Glam. Singapore is the urban oasis and gateway to Southeast Asia that inspires all its visitors to think boldly beyond tomorrow while being the ideal place to visit in Asia. Singapore is where you can fulfill your passions, be inspired by new possibilities and truly feel right at home.
Day 1 - USA/Bali
Depart from Los Angeles, San Francisco, or New York JFK on world-class Singapore Airlines.
Day 2 - En Route
Cross the International Date Line.
Day 3 - Singapore/Bali
Arrive Singapore and connect with your flight to Bali. On arrival in Bali, transfer to your hotel. (The Haven Suites Bali Berawa)
Day 4 - Bali
Explore the area on your own or take the optional full-day Magic Tour of Bali. Travel to the east of Bali and to the ancient villages of Tenganan, which trace back to the Balinese aborigines. Visit the Karangasem King's palace and bathing place. Enjoy the scenery of rice fields. (B)
Days 5, 6, 7 - Bali
Spend three more nights at this hotel on the beach. Enjoy the white sandy beaches of Bali. Explore the artsy village of Ubud. Lounge by the resort's pool and relax your mind, body and soul with an array of spa treatments. (B)
Day 8 - Bali/Singapore
Today, take a short flight to Singapore. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. (Hotel G Singapore) (B)
Day 9 -Singapore
This morning's city tour of Singapore includes its bustling waterfront, the Botanic Gardens' orchid collection, China Town and Little India. (B)
Day 10 - Singapore
Full-day at leisure to explore on your own. (B)
Day 11 - Singapore/USA
Today, fly via Singapore Airlines back to the US and arrive the same day. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
- Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy and include government taxes and fees.
Scroll right for more info »»
Rates do not include:
- Round trip air from US to Bali and Singapore on Singapore Airlines
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel in both cities
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 5 nights stay at Haven Suites Bali Berawa in Bali
- 3 nights stay at Hotel G in Singapore
- Half-day Singapore city tour
- All taxes and service charges
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Any item not mentioned above
- Optional non-refundable travel insurance strongly recommended
- Weekend (Fri, Sat & Sun) surcharge at $75 per person each way on the trans-Pacific air segment
- $699 Single supplement
- Book by Dec 12, 2019. Travel valid on select dates from January to March 20, 2020 strictly based on availability at the time of booking
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change fee $100 and air tickets non-refundable once ticketed. Plus additional cancellation fees depending on your travel dates. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies.
- Hotel upgrades, optional tours, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on fares from various US cities are available.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.