Spend 6 nights visiting two different countries - Greece and Dubai! First spend three nights in visiting one of the oldest cities in the world as well as the capital of Greece - Athens. Enjoy half-day city tour including visits to historic sites of ancient Olympic Stadium and Temple of Zeus. Then fly to Dubai for 3 more nights. Located on the southeast coast of the Persian Golf, Dubai is known for its exotic Arabic traditions, fascinating modern skylines and luxury shopping. Half-day city tour is included. Land and air from Newark Liberty International from $1,499 per person based on double occupancy.
Day 1 - Newark, NJ Liberty International/Athens
Depart Newark on your non-stop Emirates flight to Athens.
Day 2 – Athens
Arrive in Athens, and you will be transferred to your hotel. (Hotel Polis Grand or similar)
Day 3 – Athens
Half-day city tour - Departure at 08:45 – Return at 13.30
This tour gives you the opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the Monument of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). At the Acropolis you will visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the Parthenon. Continue and visit a must-see in Athens, the place where finally the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The New Acropolis Museum, voted by the Sunday Times as the 3rd best museum of the world. (B)
Day 4 – Athens
Full day at leisure to explore the city on your own. Or take optional city tours. (B)
Day 5 – Athens/Dubai
After breakfast, check out of your hotel and leave your luggage at the front desk. Spend the day at leisure. Return to the hotel in the evening for you transfer back to the airport for your late flight to Dubai. Arrive in Dubai, a city of merchants, and transfer to your hotel. (Hamton By Hilton or similar)
Day 6 - Dubai
Half day Dubai City Tour (shared) with English-speaking guide. Pickup: 09:00 – 09:30 AM
This is a wonderful opportunity to discover the traditional city of merchants and modern Dubai. Our tour begins with a drive into the Palm Jumeirah dubbed as the eighth wonder of the world and head for a quick photostop in front of the Atlantis Hotel. We then drive towards the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque built in the year 1979 in the tradition of the Fatimid mosques of Egypt. Our tour is headed towards the famous Sheikh Zayed Road highway to view Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world from a long distance. Our journey continues towards the old part of the city where we pass impressive palaces of the ruling family of Dubai on our way to the famous Dubai Creek. Our guide then escorts us to the Dubai Museum and the Al Fahidi fort, which is a almost two centuries old and is a living monument of Dubai’s illustrious and prominent past. We then pay a visit to the famous gold and spice souk where bargains galore await. Your next stop is at a souvenir shop where you will have time to buy antiques, souvenirs, arts and crafts. Our city ends at the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel with a stop outside the hotel for photographs. Return to your hotel with wonderful memories. (B)
Day 7 - Dubai
A days at leisure. Take option city tours, choose to enjoy dinner on an enchanting Dhow Cruise boat slipping silently along the Dubai creek by moonlight. Or opt for a full day tour of Abu Dhabi ($99 per person). (B)
Day 8 - Dubai/New York
Today, check out of your hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back to New York. You may return to Newark Liberty International or JFK Airport. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||January 14-16, 28, 30|
February 4-5, 19-20, 25-27
March 4-6, 11-12, 18-20, 25-26
April 1-3, 8-9, 15-16, 22-24, 29-30
|May 13-14, 20-21, 27-28|
Scroll right for more info »»
- Nonstop Emirates flight from EWR to Athens, Athens to Dubai, and Dubai to JFK
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers in both cities
- 3-night stay in a standard room at Hotel Polis Grand or similar in Athens
- 3-night stay in a standard room at Hotel Hampton by Hilton or similar in Dubai
- Half-day city tour sit-in-coach
- Breakfast Daily
- All taxes and service charges except for city tax in both countries to be paid directly to the hotel
* Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on fares from various US cities are available
- UAE Visa for non-US citizens
- Weekend surcharge $125 per person per way
- Tourism Tax of $4 per room per day to be collected by the hotel in Dubai
- Tourism Tax of 4 Euros per room perday to be collected by the hotel in Athans
- Single supplement
- Hotel security deposit at the time of check-in for any incidentals, which is refundable at the time of check-out
- Book byJuly 23, 2018. Based on availability at the time of booking.
- Valid for travel on select departure dates on new bookings only.
- If listed hotels are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received within 3 days of reservation
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Air ticket non-refundable once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
- Pacific Holidays is not responsible for price increases for items not included in this package
- Each hotel asks for hotel security deposit at the time of check-in for any incidentals, which is refundable at the time of check-out.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.