Spend your honeymoon or wedding anniversary in an overwater bungalow and then sail away from Raiatea to Taha’a in an intimate catamaran.Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles to Tahiti and a short flight to Raiatea. Spend three nights at the luxurious and intimate Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa in an overwater bungalow. After that board Haumana Cruise Catamaran (max 12 passenger cabins) to discover the islands fifty shades of blue and sail at leisure from Taha’a to Bora Bora for three days. All meals, excursions and select drinks on the cruise are included. Spend one more night in Tahiti at the end with late check-out included. Breakfast daily included at the resorts. Book minimum ninety days in advance for these rates.
Day 1 (Sun) - Los Angeles/Tahiti
Depart Los Angeles to Tahiti on an overnight 8 hour flight.
Day 2 (Mon) - Tahiti/Raiatea
Arrive in Tahiti, and take a short flight to Raiatea. Transfer to your magnificent overwater bungalow (Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa)
Day 3,4 (Tue-Wed) – Taha’a (B)
Spend two more days at leisure. Take an optional island tour or just relax and enjoy the view.
Day 5 (Thu) – Taha’a (B,D)
Upon arrival in Raiatea, board Haumana Cruise. Cruising to the West coast of Taha’a. Anchorage and dinner onboard.
Day 6 (Fri) - Taha'a (B, L, D)
Breakfast in the lagoon. Take an excursion ashore (pearl farm and vanilla plantation). Lunch cruising around Taha’a. In the afternoon, recreational activities on Motu Maha’ea (private islet).Enjoy Polynesian evening ashore and departure to Bora Bora.
Day 7 (Sat) - Bora Bora (B, L, D)
Breakfast cruising around Bora Bora followed by nautical activities or optional excursions. Lunch on a motu (islet). Late afternoon, cruising around Bora Bora and dinner onboard.
Day 8 (Sun) - Bora Bora/Tahiti (B)
Breakfast onboard. Disembarkation at 10.00 am, and transfer to your flight to Tahiti. Spend one night at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort.
Day 9 (Mon) –Tahiti/Los Angeles (B)
After breakfast spend a few more hours at the resort. Your late checkout is included. Take an overnight flight to Los Angeles
Day 10 (Tue)
Arrive in Los Angeles in the morning.
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *||Land Only *||Single Supplement|
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip international airfare from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Airfare from Tahiti to Raiatea and from Bora Bora to Tahiti on Air Tahiti
- All transfers from airport to cruise/hotel
- 3-night stay at Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa in a Taha’a Overwater Suite
- 3-night Haumana Cruise (From Raiatea/Taha’a to Bora Bora)
- All meals with a selection of complimentary wines on Haumana Cruise
- All non-alcoholic beverages on Haumana Cruise
- One excursion ashore to discover Taha’a (half day) on Haumana Cruise
- All onboard activities (kayak, paddle board, snorkeling, cultural activities) on Haumana Cruise
- 1 night at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort and Spa in a deluxe oceanview room
- Breakfast daily in Tahiti and Taha’a
- If on honeymoon you get applicable honeymoon amenities
- Taxes and airline fuel surcharge. City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel
- Resort fee of 16.5 euros per night at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort &Spa to be paid directly to the hotel
- Travel valid on select dates from May 3-Oct 25,(Sunday Departure from Los Angeles ).
- 90 Days advance purchase required for these rates
- Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations.
- Single supplement applies.
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking.
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required.
- Air ticket and cruise are non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies.
- Optional Travel Insurance not included but highly recommended
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.