Take an 8-hour overnight flight from Los Angeles on award-winning Air Tahiti Nui. Fly one of their new Dreamliner planes and arrive the next morning in Tahiti. Transfer via ferry to the heart-shaped island of Moorea. Spend three nights in a fabled overwater bungalow. Go snorkeling or diving, take an island tour, rent a scooter and discover the island on your own, or just lie back and enjoy the magnificent view from your bungalow. Return via ferry to Tahiti and fly to the secluded atoll of Rangiroa, an oasis of tranquility, for a three-night stay. Enjoy the crystal clear water and myriad of fish life and take a tour to the Blue Lagoon or Pink Sand Beach (extra). Then spend one night at InterContinental Tahiti Resort and pick up some souvenirs from downtown or splurge on black pearls before returning home. This packaged tour is featured by the Los Angeles Times in the Concierge Section on July 21, 2019 in an article by its travel editor.
Day 1 - Los Angeles/Tahiti
Board the overnight flight on Air Tahiti Nui from Los Angeles.
Day 2 - Tahiti/Moorea
Arrive in Tahiti in the morning. Transfer to the pier for a ferry to magical Moorea, where you stay in a premium overwater bungalow. (InterContinental Moorea Beach Resort and Spa) (B)
Day 3, 4 - Moorea
Two more days to go snorkeling, diving, or take a dinner cruise or an island tour. Or, just lie back and enjoy the magnificent beauty from your bungalow. (B)
Day 5 - Moorea/Tahiti/Rangiroa
Transfer by ferry back to Tahiti, where you transfer to the airport and take an hour-long flight to the atoll of Rangiroa. (Kia Ora Rangiroa, beach bungalow) (B)
Day 6, 7 - Rangiroa
Spend two more nights in this oasis of tranquility and breathtaking beauty. (B)
Day 8 - Rangiroa/Tahiti
Fly back to Tahiti and transfer to your resort. (InterContinental Tahiti, standard room) (B)
Day 9 - Tahiti/Los Angeles
You are transferred to the airport for your overnight flight. (B)
Day 10 - Arrive Los Angeles
Arrive in Los Angeles in the morning.
Scroll right for more info »»
Land & Air rates are per person based on double occupancy and include government taxes and fees.
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||March 9-2003/09 - 03/20||March 21 - May 25
03/21 - 05/25||May 26 - October 21
05/26 - 10/21||November 1 - December 10
11/01 - 12/10|
|2021||January 15 - March 21
01/15 - 03/21|
Scroll right for more info »»
- Round trip international airfare Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui, coach class
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Round trip flight from Tahiti to Rangiroa
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier on all islands
- 3 nights at InterContinental Moorea Resort in a Premium Overwater Bungalow Jr Suite
- 3 nights at Kia Ora Rangiroa in a beach bungalow
- 1 night at InterContinental Tahiti in a standard room
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Government taxes and fees and airline fuel surcharge (currently $106)
- Travel valid on select dates from March 9, 20-March 21, 21
- City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel.
- Kia Ora Rangiroa will be closed from Feb 10 through March 8, 2020
- Call Pacific Holidays for Christmas and New Year period availability and rates
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies.
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required.
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies.
- Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.