Athens is an invigorating mix of ancient history and modern edginess. Iconic monuments now share spare with first class museums, lively cafes, and fine dining, creating one of the most beautiful and fun city settings in Europe. Peruse its new, cool neighborhoods, where stylish restaurants, hip hotels, and arts districts arise in the least likely areas. No visit to Athens can be considered complete or successful without visits to historic sites such as the Acropolis, Parthenon, Temple of Hephaestus, or many of the other ancient sites. Mykonos is one of the most popular Greek islands and it belongs to the Cyclades islands group. Mykonos island, the Ibiza of Greece as it is called, is particularly famous for the picturesque town and the fantastic beaches.If you want to please your aesthetic side, you must visit Santorini. A place so widely fantasized about and photographed, you can turn that piece of your imagination into reality. With multicolored cliffs soaring over 300m above the Aegean, Santorini will take your breath away with its snowy white houses lining the cliff tops. The sun setting against this backdrop creates a truly artistic image, and the multicolored beaches are simply icing on the cake. From $2199 based on double occupancy.
Day 1 - USA
Depart the USA gateway city on your flight to Athens.
Day 2 – Athens
Arrive in Athens, and you will be transferred to your hotel. (Hotel Polis Grand or similar) (B)
Day 3– Athens
Today is your half-day Athens sightseeing tour including the Acropolis and Acropolis Museum. (B)
Day 4 – Athens/Mykonos
Today you will be transferred to the port, where you will take a ferry to the island of Mykonos. Transfer to your hotel. (Hotel Kamari or similar) (B)
Day 5 & 6– Mykonos
Spend two full days at leisure to enjoy the beauty of Mykonos. (Hotel Kamari or similar) (B)
Day 7 – Mykonos/Santorini
Today you will be transferred to the port, where you will take a ferry to the island of Santorini. Transfer to your hotel. (Hotel Astir Thira or similar) (B)
Day 8 & 9– Santorini
Spend two full days at leisure to enjoy the beauty of Santorini. (Hotel Astir Thira or similar) (B)
Day 10 – Santorini/Athens/USA
Today you will be transferred back to the pier for your ferry to Athens, followed by your flight back to the USA. (B)
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
Scroll right for more info »»
- Nonstop Emirates flight from Newark (EWR) to Athens
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers
- Athens – Hotel Polis Grand or similar
- Mykonos – Hotel Kamari or similar
- Santorini – Hotel Astir Thira or similar
- All transfers in Athens (airport-hotel, hotel-port, port-hotel, hotel airport)
- All transfers in Santorini/Mykonos (port hotel, hotel-port)
- Roundtrip Fast ferry tickets on economy class from Piraeus - Santorini/Mykonos
- Breakfast daily
- All taxes and service charges except for city tax to be paid directly to the hotel
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions, and add-on fares from various US cities are available
- Weekend surcharge $125 per person per way
- Tourism Tax of $4 per room per day to be collected by the hotel
- Single supplement
- Hotel security deposit at the time of check-in for any incidentals, which is refundable at the time of check-out
- Valid for travel on select departure dates on new bookings only.
- If listed hotels are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received within 3 days of reservation
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Air ticket non-refundable once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
- Pacific Holidays is not responsible for price increases for items not included in this package
- Each hotel asks for hotel security deposit at the time of check-in for any incidentals, which is refundable at the time of check-out.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.