Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles on award winning Singapore Airlines and arrive next evening to Tokyo. Spend two nights discovering Japan’s vibrant capital. Let your senses be bombarded by its whirlwind of activity, with sushi and somo, pop culture and age old tradition, serene gardens and traffic hell. Next take a train to ancient capital of Kyoto and spend three nights discovering its marvelous collection of temples, palaces, shrines and gardens. Return to Tokyo on Shinkansen and spend one more night there. Seven days JR pass is included.Take a day trip to historic Kamakura, one hour away from Tokyo. This prominent resort boasts dozens of Buddhist Zen Temples and Shinto Shrines. While in Kyoto visit Osaka (20 min away by train) or Hiroshima (approx 1 hour by train). Take a train to Nara and feed the roaming deer. Visit its magnificent temples and artwork dating from the 8th century.Stop in Uji for a traditional tea ceremony and visit of the Phoenix Hall.
Leave LAX on a non stop flight on Singapore Airlines
Arrive in Tokyo. Transfer to your hotel on your own via local train or pre purchase shuttle bus transfer ($50 per person)
Discover Japan on your own with day trips around Tokyo and Kyoto by the most reliable train system in the world. Take a day trip to historic Kamakura, one hour away from Tokyo. This prominent resort boasts dozens of Budhist Zen Temples and Shinto Shirnes. While in Kyoto visit Osaka (20 min away by train) or Hiroshima (approx 1 hour by train). Take a train to Nara and feed the roaming deer. Visit its magnificent temples and artwork dating from the 8th century.Stop in Uji for a traditional tea ceremony and visit of the Phoenix Hall.
Today you board the non stop SQ flight back to Los Angeles and arrive in US the same day
Scroll right for more info »»
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
Scroll right for more info »»
Rates do not include
- Roundtrip airfare from LAX to Tokyo on award winning Singapore Airlines
- 3 nights in Tokyo Shiba Park Hotel or similar
- 3 nights at Karasuma Kyoto or similar Hotel
- 7 Days JR Train Pass (standard)
- All taxes and service charges pertaining to services offered in this package
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on fares from various US cities are available
- Book by Feb 28, 2018 for these special rates.
- Midweek departures and return for this price (Mon-Thu) Surcharge applies on both air and hotel on weekends.
- If listed hotels are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received within 3 days of reservation.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Air ticket non-refundable once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies; Optional travel insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.