Take an 8-night trip and visit the major cities of the Orient, starting with Singapore, where you visit the botanical garden and the diverse streets of this cosmopolitan city. Then fly to Bangkok, where you see the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the Temple of Dawn. Afterward, fly to Hong Kong and visit Victoria Peak and Aberdeen’s floating community. Starting from $2320, including air, with weekly guaranteed departures.
Day 1, Tuesday - USA/Singapore
Depart the USA via Cathay Pacific Airways trans-Pacific flight for Singapore. Cross the International Date Line.
Day 2, Wednesday - Singapore
Upon arrival in Singapore, you are met and transferred to your hotel. (York/Mandarin Orchard)
Day 3, Thursday - Singapore
This morning's city tour of Singapore includes its bustling waterfront, the botanic garden's orchid collection, China Town and Little India. (B)
Day 4, Friday - Singapore/Bangkok
Transfer to the airport for your onward flight to Bangkok. Upon arrival you are met and escorted to your hotel. (Century Park/Royal Orchid Sheraton) (B)
Day 5, Saturday - Bangkok
Morning city tour includes visits to some of the most renowned Buddhist temples: the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the huge Reclining Buddha at Wat Po. Balance of day at leisure. (B)
Day 6, Sunday - Bangkok
Full day at leisure to explore the city on your own. Or take an optional cruise along the Chao Phraya River to the Temple of Dawn. (B)
Day 7, Monday - Bangkok/Hong Kong
Morning transfer to the airport for your flight to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific. You are met and transferred to your hotel. (Park/Harbour Grand) (B)
Day 8, Tuesday - Hong Kong
A morning sightseeing tour of this busy island takes you to Stanley Market, Repulse Bay and Aberdeen's floating community, and includes a view from atop Victoria Peak. Remainder of day at leisure. (B)
Day 9, Wednesday - Hong Kong
Full day at leisure for independent sightseeing or shopping. Or you may choose an optional tour to visit mainland China or Macau. (B)
Day 10, Thursday - Hong Kong/USA
Transfer to the airport for your return flight to the USA on board Cathay Pacific, arriving home the same day. (B)
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||March 7, 14, 21, 28||April 4, 11, 18, 25||May 2, 9, 16, 23||May 30|
June 6, 13, 20, 27
June 6, 13, 20, 27
|July 4, 11, 18, 25|
August 1, 8, 15
|August 22, 29||September 5, 12, 19, 26||October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31||November 7, 14, 21, 28|
|December 12, 19||December 26|
|2018||January 2, 9||January 16, 23, 30|
February 6, 13, 20, 27
|March 6, 13, 20, 27|
- Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy and include government taxes and fees.
- Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
- Round trip trans-Pacific airfare via Cathay Pacific Airways coach class
- Local airfare as per itinerary
- Round trip airport transfers
- 3 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 2 nights stay in a double occupancy room in Singapore
- Hotel taxes and service charges included
- Extensive sightseeing tours by coach/car with English-speaking guide and admission fees in each location as per itinerary: morning city tour in each city
- Breakfast daily
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- First Class (FC): York (Singapore), Century Park (Bangkok), Park (Hong Kong)
- Deluxe (D): Mandarin Orchard (Singapore), Royal Orchid Sheraton (Bangkok), Harbour Grand (Hong Kong)
- If above hotels or Cathay Pacific Airways are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s Days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalty ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.
3 Days/2 Nights
Day 1, Hong Kong/Macau
Transfer from Hong Kong hotel to pier and sail via TurboJet to Macau, on the western side of Pearl River Delta. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. (Grand Emperor Macau/Mandarin Oriental)
Day 2, Macau
Today’s full-day tour includes visits to the statue of Kum Iam, the goddess of mercy; Macau Tower; A-Ma Temple, and the ruins of St. Paul’s Cathedral. Take a walking tour from St. Paul’s to the historic city center. Also, make a short visit to one of Macau’s famous casinos. Tour pick-up and drop-off is at pier. Take your hotel complimentary shuttle to get to the pier. (B/L)
Day 3, Macau/Hong Kong
Dates and Rates
Transfer to the pier and return to Hong Kong via TurboJet. Return to your hotel in Hong Kong or transfer to airport for your onward flight. (B)
The following Land & Air prices include Government Taxes and Fees.
Land & Sea
Land & Sea prices are based on weekday (Sunday through Thursday) via economy class on Turbo-Jet, day sailing and weekday travel. For weekend hotel stay (Fri and Sat), super class, weekend travel or night sailing, rates are higher.