Embark on an 8-night trip and visit the major destinations of Thailand on this journey of discovery. Start on the island of Phuket, where you take a full-day tour of Phang Nga Bay and have a day on your own enjoying the beaches. Next, fly to Chiang Mai, where your visit includes an elephant camp, Doi Suthep, and the botanical garden. Finally, fly to Bangkok and see the Grand Palace and the Temple of the Golden Buddha, and cruise along the Chao Phraya River’s canals. Starting from $3620 per person double, including air. Pre- and post-tours.
May 18, Wed – USA/Bangkok
For Pre-Tour, depart via Cathay Pacific Airways. Cross International Date Line
May 19, Thu/ Jun 2, Thu – Phuket
For Pre-tour arrive at, and for Post Tour depart from Seoul to Phuket. On arrival transfer to your hotel. (Banthai Beach Hotel/Katathatni Beach Hotel)
May 20, Fri/Jun 3, Fri - Phuket (B)
Full-day trip to Phang Nga by bus and boat.
May 21, Sat/Jun 4, Sat – Phuket (B)
Full day explore the island on your own or relax on beach.
May 22, Sun/Jun 5, Sun – Phuket/Chiang Mai (B)
Fly to Chiang Mai. Transfer to hotel. (Chiang Mai Plaza Hotel/Le Meridian Hotel)
May 23, Mon/Jun 6, Mon – Chiang Mai (B/D)
Morning visit Doi Sutep and city sites. After visa elephant camp and Queen’s garden. Evening Kantoki Dinner show.
May 24, Tue/ June 7, Tue – Chiang Mai/Bangkok
Fly to Bankgok and transfer to hotel. (Century Park Hotel/Royal Orchid Sheraton)
May 25, Wed/Jun 8, Wed – Bangkok (B)
Morning City & Temple tour. Afternoon Grand Palace Tour.
May 26 Thu/Jun 9, Thu – Bangkok(B/D)
Morning Klong tour. Evening Thai dinner with classic dance.
May 27 Fri/Jun 10, Fri – Bangkok/Seoul or the USA(B)
Fly to Phuket island and transfer to your hotel.
Transfer to airport for your flight to Seoul for Pre-Tour and to the US for Post-Tour.
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
- Land and Air includes airfare via Cathay Pacific Airways from Los Angeles or San Francisco to Seoul, air between Seoul and Beijing
- For Cathay Pacific Airways Gateway cities of Boston, Chicago, Newark NJ and New York JFK, add $200 per person
- Land Only does not include any air segments * Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated
ALL TOUR PACKAGES FEATURE
- Round trip trans-Pacific air via Cathay Airways coach class from West Coast gateway cities to/from Seoul and first/last cities of pre/post tours; special add-on fares from various cities in US; and premium economy & business class upgrades for trans-Pacific air segments available
- Inter/intra Asia airfares coach class for Land and Air packages
- Round trip airport transfers by coach with/without English-speaking guide/driver in each city
- Extensive sightseeing tours by air-conditioned motorcoach/car with English-speaking guide/driver; and admission fees for parks, sites, rides and shows as per itinerary
- Accommodations double occupancy at superior first class or deluxe hotels as indicated, including hotel tax and service charges
- Meals B (breakfast), L (lunch) and D (dinner) included as per itinerary
- Luggage handling
- National tour guide for each country if tour members exceed 30 people
- $300 deposit required upon reservation; completed reservation form, and a copy of passport valid for another 6 months after end of trip
- Final payment due 90 days prior to departure
- Cancellation penalties apply. See Pacific Holidays General Terms and Conditions for details
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Optional travel insurance plan strongly recommended and non-refundable once purchased
- Ask for information about FREE land and air group organizer if group exceeds 20 people
- All prices quoted in US dollars and based on current exchange rate at the time (April, 2015) of printing this brochure. If exchange rates drastically differ at the time of full payment, Pacific Holidays reserves the right to adjust prices already quoted in this brochure.
- Land Only tour prices do not include airfares from US to first city of the pre-tour or airfares from last city of post-tour to US. However, Land Only prices do include the airfares or land/sea transportations between cities within pre- and post-tours.
- Promotional airfares may be sold out due to high volume of traffic for Rotary International Convention. Higher airfares may apply if lower fares are sold out. An alternative airline may be used if Cathay Pacific Airways lower fares are sold out.
- Contracted hotels as indicated in this brochure may be sold out. Alternative hotels may be used. Prices may change.
- Pacific Holidays General Terms and Conditions apply; Cancellation and change penalties apply; Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Add-on airfares from various cities in the States are available. Call Pacific Holidays for details.
- For US citizens, visas for China, Vietnam, India, and Myanmar are required before departure. Visa fees are not included in the tour prices. Pacific Holidays offers complimentary processing of documents such as itinerary and vouchers, for any pre-/post-tour participants or air ticket buyers.
- Customized and private tours are available.
- Pacific Holidays is not authorized to make any hotel, transfers and tours (any land) reservations during the period of Rotary International Convention (May 28 – June 1, 2016) in Seoul. All reservations for Seoul and registration for the Convention must go through Rotary International Convention Registration Division.
Full refund of deposits made if cancellation is received in writing 90 days prior to departure, less $200 per person handling fee, plus any nonrefundable deposit for air, hotels and cruises, as well as credit card charge fees. Between 89 and 60 days prior to departure, a handling fee of $400 per person, plus non-refundable fees will be charged. Between 59 days and 30 days prior to departure, a handling fee of $600 per person, plus non-refundable fees, will be charged. Between 29 days and 8 days prior to departure, a handling fee of $800 per person will be charged, plus any expenses already incurred and cancellation fees imposed by hotels and suppliers. Seven days or less prior to departure, 50% of the tour package price or $1000 per person, whichever is higher, will be charged. NO REFUND will be granted to unused land portion once the tour has begun. All refund claims must be made in writing through the agent from whom the tour has been purchased no later than 30 days after termination of trip. Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended. Travel insurance, visa fee and visa handling fee are not refundable once purchased.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.