Take an 11-night trip, visiting some of China’s best attractions and enjoying a cruise along the Yangtze River. Start off with tours of the Great Wall, the Ming Tombs, Tian An Men Square, and the Forbidden City in Beijing. Then fly to Xi’an, where you can see 6,000 terracotta soldiers frozen in time. Afterward, fly to Chongqing and board your cruise along the Yangtze River, passing through the Three Gorges along the way. Finally, fly to Shanghai and explore the vibrant city that mixes modern and ancient. Starting from $4285, including air, with weekly guaranteed departures.
Jun 2, Thu – Beijing
Depart from Seoul to Beijing. On arrival transfer to your hotel. (Phoenix Hotel)
Jun 3, Fri – Beijing (B/L/D)
Visit Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven. Evening Peking Duck Dinner.
Jun 4, Sat – Beijing (B/L)
Full-day excursion to Great Wall and Ming Tombs.
Jun 5, Sun – Beijing/Xian (B/L)
Fly to Xian and transfer to your hotel. (Grand Metro Park Hotel)
Jun 6, Mon – Xian (B/L/D)
See life-size terra-cotta soldiers and horses at the tomb of Emperor Qinshi Huangdi, Hua Qing Hot Springs and Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Tonight enjoy a feast of delicate dumplings.
Jun 7, Tue – Xian/Chongqing (B/L/D)
Fly to Chongqing and transfer to your hotel. Visit the Pipa Hill. Taste the famous hot pot tonight. (Eling 88 Park Hotel)
Jun 8, Wed – Board Victoria Cruise(B/L/D)
Today embark on an unforgettable cruise along the Yangtze River, on board Victoria Cruise ship.
Jun 9/10, Thu/Fri – Yangtze River Cruise (B/L/D)
Sail to Fengdu, Shibaozhai or Wanzhou, passing the Three Gorges Dam en route. Cruise up the Daning River for the Small Three Gorges.
Jun 11, Sat – Yichang/Shanghai (B/L)
Arrive in Yichang and fly to Shanghai and transfer to your hotel. (Guangzhou Hotel)
Jun 12, Sun – Shanghai (B/L)
Visit the Bund, Jade Buddha Temple and Yu Garden. Shop on Nanjing Road.
Jun 13, Mon – Shanghai/USA
Transfer to airport for your flight to the US.
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
- Land and Air includes airfare via Cathay Pacific Airways from Los Angeles or San Francisco to Seoul, air between Seoul and Beijing
- For Cathay Pacific Airways Gateway cities of Boston, Chicago, Newark, NJ and New York JFK, add $200 per person.
- Land Only does not include air segments from the US to/from Seoul or to/from China.
ALL TOUR PACKAGES FEATURE
- Round trip trans-Pacific air via Cathay Airways coach class from West Coast gateway cities to/from Seoul and first/last cities of pre/post tours; special add-on fares from various cities in US; and premium economy & business class upgrades for trans-Pacific air segments available
- Inter/intra Asia airfares coach class for Land and Air packages
- Round trip airport transfers by coach with/without English-speaking guide/driver in each city
- Extensive sightseeing tours by air-conditioned motorcoach/car with English-speaking guide/driver; and admission fees for parks, sites, rides and shows as per itinerary
- Accommodations double occupancy at superior first class or deluxe hotels as indicated, including hotel tax and service charges
- Meals B (breakfast), L (lunch) and D (dinner) included as per itinerary
- Luggage handling
- National tour guide for each country if tour members exceed 30 people
- $300 deposit required upon reservation; completed reservation form, and a copy of passport valid for another 6 months after end of trip
- Final payment due 90 days prior to departure
- Cancellation penalties apply. See Pacific Holidays General Terms and Conditions for details
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Optional travel insurance plan strongly recommended and non-refundable once purchased
- Ask for information about FREE land and air group organizer if group exceeds 20 people
- All prices quoted in US dollars and based on current exchange rate at the time (April, 2015) of printing this brochure. If exchange rates drastically differ at the time of full payment, Pacific Holidays reserves the right to adjust prices already quoted in this brochure.
- Land Only tour prices do not include airfares from US to first city of the pre-tour or airfares from last city of post-tour to US. However, Land Only prices do include the airfares or land/sea transportations between cities within pre- and post-tours.
- Promotional airfares may be sold out due to high volume of traffic for Rotary International Convention. Higher airfares may apply if lower fares are sold out. An alternative airline may be used if Cathay Pacific Airways lower fares are sold out.
- Contracted hotels as indicated in this brochure may be sold out. Alternative hotels may be used. Prices may change.
- Pacific Holidays General Terms and Conditions apply; Cancellation and change penalties apply; Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- Add-on airfares from various cities in the States are available. Call Pacific Holidays for details.
- For US citizens, visas for China, Vietnam, India, and Myanmar are required before departure. Visa fees are not included in the tour prices. Pacific Holidays offers complimentary processing of documents such as itinerary and vouchers, for any pre-/post-tour participants or air ticket buyers.
- Customized and private tours are available.
- Pacific Holidays is not authorized to make any hotel, transfers and tours (any land) reservations during the period of Rotary International Convention (May 29 – June 1, 2016) in Seoul. All reservations for Seoul and registration for the Convention must go through Rotary International Convention Registration Division.
Full refund of deposits made if cancellation is received in writing 90 days prior to departure, less $200 per person handling fee, plus any nonrefundable deposit for air, hotels and cruises, as well as credit card charge fees. Between 89 and 60 days prior to departure, a handling fee of $400 per person, plus non-refundable fees will be charged. Between 59 days and 30 days prior to departure, a handling fee of $600 per person, plus non-refundable fees, will be charged. Between 29 days and 8 days prior to departure, a handling fee of $800 per person will be charged, plus any expenses already incurred and cancellation fees imposed by hotels and suppliers. Seven days or less prior to departure, 50% of the tour package price or $1000 per person, whichever is higher, will be charged. NO REFUND will be granted to unused land portion once the tour has begun. All refund claims must be made in writing through the agent from whom the tour has been purchased no later than 30 days after termination of trip. Trip cancellation insurance is highly recommended. Travel insurance, visa fee and visa handling fee are not refundable once purchased.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.