- Journey Types
- Search Vacation
- Trans-Pacific air, coach class, from West Coast gateway cities via regularly scheduled flights; or trans-Atlantic air, coach class, from East Coast gateway cities via regularly scheduled flights for the Subcontinent.
- Airline fuel surcharges included in the tour package rates and subject to change.
- Special business class and first-class upgrades are available upon request.
- Intra-Asia air/rail/boat/coach/car transportation throughout as per itinerary.
- Transfers and tours by air-conditioned coach or private car.
- Land-only prices exclude air transportation from US gateway to/from the destination countries but include internal air/rail/boat/coach/car transportation throughout as per itinerary, unless otherwise specified.
- American breakfast (B) and lunch (L) and dinner (D), as indicated.
- Special dinners with/without show and lunches for full-day excursions as per itinerary.
- Extensive full-day/half-day sightseeing tours by motorcoach/private car as per itinerary.
- Entrance/admission fees for parks, museums, cultural presentations, operas and shows as per itinerary.
- English-speaking guide service. (Spanish or other languages may be available but may cost extra).
- Cruise/Boat ride as described in program.
- Hotel accommodations on double-occupancy basis with single-supplement option in Luxury (L) Deluxe (D) or First-class 3-Star (FC) hotels as indicated. In certain cities, Luxury hotels may be the same as those in the Deluxe category. Rooms are usually "run-of-house" or lower categeries. Upgrades are available.
- In some as yet undeveloped cities and areas, the best available accommodations are used. Though adequate, they may not be up to international standards.
- All rooms with private bath or shower (except in rare cases, such as felt tents in the Gobi Desert and the lban longhouse in Borneo).
- All hotel taxes and service charges.
Portfolio with tour documents
Pacific Holidays now issues e-documents, in line with the airlines’ move to electronic tickets and ticketless flights, which are less prone to fraud. Pacific Holidays’ e-documents include not only e-tickets but electronic itineraries, service vouchers and some important information on the destinations. E-documents facilitate uploading to electronic devices, and they are more eco-friendly. Print documentation is available on request.
All tour costs are based on per person, double occupancy West Coast departures for trans-Pacific flights and East Coast departures for trans-Atlantic flights. Government taxes and fees, which are included in the prices, are as follows: September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement at a US airport (up to a maximum of $10.00 per round trip) • Passenger Facility Charges of up to $4.50 per segment (up to a maximum of $18.00 per round trip) • US Domestic Flight Segment Fee of $3.90 per segment (defined as one takeoff and one landing) • Hawaii and Alaska Travel Facilities Tax of $8.60 per direction for flights between continental US and Hawaii or Alaska, or flights between Hawaii and Alaska • US Immigration and Naturalization User Fee of $7.00 • US Customs User Fee of $5.50 • US APHIS (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service) Fee of $5.00 • US International Transportation Tax of $17.20 per arrival or departure. • Foreign Government security/tourism/airport/international transportation taxes and fees of up to $250.00 USD (varies widely by destination and fluctuates with exchange rates) are not included in tour package rates.
For most Midwest and East Coast departures via the Pacific, add $300-$550. Add $300-$550 for most mid-America and West Coast departures via the Atlantic. Add-on fares for other originating cities are available upon request. For Singapore Airlines, China Airlines, Air India, Emirates, Cathay Pacific Airways, and other airlines’ add-on fares from various cities to airline gateway cities, please call Pacific Holidays. Some hotels and resorts may impose a compulsory Christmas and/or New Year's Eve party fee of $50-$400 per person additional. Hotels and resorts may impose minimum stay policy and higher rates during trade shows, special events and peak seasons, such as Easter, Christmas, New Year, and some national holidays. Although prices are current at the time of printing, airlines frequently change their prices as a result of fare increases and/or surcharges. Therefore, prices may differ when you book your travel, and prices are not guaranteed until full payment is received. Please call Pacific Holidays for the most current prices.