- Journey Types
- World Heritage Sites
- Small Cruises
- Romance and Honeymoon
- Rail Journeys
- Nature and Safari
- Multiple Country Combinations
- Luxury Travel
- Long Vacations
- Independent/Private Touring
- Hot Deals
- Frugal Travel
- Family Vacations
- Early Booking Savings
- Custom-Designed Trip
- Cultural Experience
- Classic Itineraries
- Search Vacation
- Original Price: $3332
- Vacation Overview
- Departure Dates & Rates
- Tour Features
- Optional Tours
Combine a tour of Northern New Zealand, experiencing genuine Kiwi hospitality, with a stay in romantic Fiji for a fantastic 11-day/8-night package with discounted rates offered through Groupon from $1,999 per person. Fly Fiji Airways from Los Angeles to Auckland. Then pick up your Nissan Pulsar or similar from Jucy Rentals, New Zealand's favorite and most trusted car rental company. Discover the capital city of Auckland while staying in the center at Auckland City Hotel. On the drive to Rotorua, be sure to stop en route for a tour of Hobbiton, where much of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy was shot. Continue with your exploration of the land of Middle-Earth in Rotorua, where you can visit a Maori Village and see a Polynesian show while tasting the unique Maori cuisine. Experience New Zealand's spectacular nature, its thermal wonderland and stunning redwood forests. Go to a sheep shearing show or take the Skyline Gondola up the mountain and come down on a luge. After New Zealand, fly to the romantic Fiji Islands. Enjoy a 3-night stay at romantic and laid-back First Landing. The resort combines comfortable facilities and a great range of activities, including snorkeling, diving, and fishing trips.
Los Angeles (LAX) Departures
Travel valid on select dates: May to Dec, 2015
Price per person based on double occupancy starting from $1,999
Single occupancy extra $599 or $699 depending on departure date
- Round trip trans-Pacific air from Los Angeles to Auckland and Nadi via Fiji Airways coach class
- Accommodation for 2 nights at Auckland City Hotel in standard room
- Accommodation for 3 nights at Distinction Rotorua in a superior room
- Super-shuttle transfer from Auckland airport to city on arrival
- 4-day Jucy car rental automatic Nissan Pulsar or similar
- Accommodations for 3 nights at First Landing Beach Resort & Villas in a garden bungalow
- Continental breakfast daily in Fiji (3 total)
- Round trip airport transfers in Fiji
- Accommodations double occupancy at hotels indicated, with hotel tax and service charges included
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of a personal nature, such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance not included
- Optional non-refundable Car Insurance (strongly recommended)
- Any item not mentioned above
- Book April 30, 2015 for these special rates
- Travel period valid from May-September 2015 on select dates
- Minimum 2 people travel together (sole traveler and single supplement rates available)
- Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations If above hotels/car/cruise and Fiji Airways are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received within 7 days of reservation
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $240 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancelation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance and car rental insurance strongly recommended and non-refundable.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
Arrive in Auckland, a city offering incredibly diverse landscaping. Whether looking for the excitement of a large, modern city, or the beauty of nature given by sheltered bays, lush native forests, and remote wildlife sanctuaries, Auckland will surely be a city to never forget. Upon arrival take a super shuttle transfer from Auckland Airport to the city.
Pick up Jucy car rental in the city of Auckland and drive to Rotorua.
Jucy Rentals is New Zealand’s favorite and most trusted car Rental Company. Hundreds of Jucy cars can be seen on the road everyday around the country. A small and highly economical vehicle, these are a fun and easy to drive rental cars for a couple or small family. Jucy 16 litre 4 doors automatic sedan (Nissan Travella or similar), based on 2 people traveling in one car, can get you zipping around the cities or touring the beautiful country in 4 days.
Day 6, 7 - Rotorua
Two days at leisure to explore the area on your own. Visit the Maori reservation, and learn about their culture, rich mythology, and distinctive crafts. New Zealand has a population of approximately 4 million, but over 32 million sheep make this country their home. A visit to a sheep show is a must when visiting New Zealand. Rotorua is also the birthplace of the luge. For those looking for some excitement, this city is the perfect place to experience the luge with tracks available for all skill levels and nestled within beautiful scenery.
Day 8 - Rotorua/Auckland/Fiji
After returning your rental car in Auckland, transfer to the airport to fly to the romantic Fiji Islands. On arrival, you are transfered to your hotel. (First Landing Resort & Villas)
Day 9, 10 - Fiji
Two full days to enjoy the resort facilities and activities. Relax on the white sand beach or at the resort pool, or sign up for an optional excursion.
Day 11 - Fiji/Los Angeles
Transfer to airport on your own for your return flight back to the US, and arrive home the same day.