Take a 6-night trip and enjoy the beaches and beauty of Bali. Start with an excursion to Ubud, where you visit the silversmiths of Celuk and a batik workshop in Tohpati. Also, visit Mt. Batur volcano and Goa Gajah, and take in panoramic views of both the inner core of the volcano and Lake Batur. Spend the next few days relaxing on the beaches or exploring the island on your own before returning home. Starting from $1620, including air, with daily departures.
Day 1 - USA/Bali
Check in for your China Airlines trans-Pacific flight bound for Bali. Cross the International Date Line.
Day 2 - Bali
Arrive on the tropical paradise of Bali, and transfer to your accommodations on the white sandy beaches of the island's southeast coast (Pelangi Bali/Melia)
Day 3 - Bali
Set off this morming on an excursion into the hills of central Bali and the village of Ubud, the artistic center of the island. Stop for a performance of traditional Barong dance, visit the silversmiths at Celuk and a batik workshop in Tohpati, and stroll through Ubud's central market. Afternoon free. (B)
Day 4 - Bali
A full-day tour to Mt. Batur volcano in eastern Bali includes a stop at Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) in Bedulu and panoramic views of both the inner core of the volcano and Lake Batur. On your return, stop to view the rice terraces of Sebatu and visit Gunung Kawi Temple and woodcarver's gallery. (B/L)
Day 5 - Bali
Day at leisure, exploring on your own or relaxing on the beach. Late this afternoon,your guide escorts you to Uluwatu Temple. After viewing the sunset, descend to a local restaurant for Balinese crisine. (B/D)
Day 6/7 - Bali
Two full days to relax or explore the island on your own. (B)
Day 8 - Bali/USA
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight home on China Airlines. (B)
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||March 1 - May 15||May 16-31||June 1-30||July 1-15||July 16-31||August 1-31||September 1-15||September 16 - November 30||December 1-11||December 12-31|
|2019||January 11 - March 31||January 1-10|
- Land & Air prices are per person based on double occupancy for weekday travel. For weekend travel to and from the US (Fri, Sat & Sun), add $50 each way.
- Land & Air prices include government taxes and fees. Hotels are FC (first-class) and D (deluxe), as indicated.
- Round trip trans-Pacific airfare via China Airlines coach class from Los Angeles
- Local airfare, coach class, as per itinerary
- Round trip private airport transfers
- 6 night stay in a double occupancy room in Bali
- Private sightseeing tours by coach/car/boat with English-speaking guide and admission fees, per itinerary
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Hotel taxes and service charge
- Airline fuel surcharge (subject to change) and government taxes and fees
Rates do not include
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Any item not mentioned above
- If listed hotels or China Airlines are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used. Prices may differ.
- First-class (FC) hotel: Pelangi Bai (Bali)
- Deluxe (D) hotel: Melia (Bali)
- During trade fairs season and during Christmas and New Year’s days, some hotels may require surcharges. The prices may increase.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received 90 days prior to departure
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Change and cancellation penalty ($250-$600 per person) apply once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.