Fiji is famous for its sun-drenched beaches, turquoise lagoons, swaying palm trees. Warm hospitable people speaking English as a main language are welcoming you. While it is tempting to spend your whole time in Fiji sunbathing and sipping cocktails from coconuts, there are plenty activities to lure you away from the beach. You can go snorkeling with dolphins and manta rays or diving at pristine coral reefs. Or take an island tour to view stunning mountains, rainforests and remote villages. From $1,699 per person including air from SFO .
Day 1 – USA/Fiji
Depart US on an overnight flight.
Cross the International Date Line
Arrive in Nadi. Shared transfer to your hotel included (Wananavu Beach Resort)
Day 4,5,6,7 – Fiji
Spend four more days lounging by the beach or go snorkeling or diving. Take an island tour and drink kava with the friendly locals. (B)
Day 8 – Nadi/USA
Transfer to the airport and arrive in US same day. (B)
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|Tour Features
Rates do not include
- Round-trip airfare from San Francisco (SFO)
- 5 nights of standard accommodations at Wananavu Beach Resort or similar
- Round trip airport transfers
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, table drinks, telephone calls, etc.
- Optional Travel Insurance
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on fares from various US cities are available
- Single supplement: -see chart
- Book by Jun 17, 2016 for these special rates, based on availability at the time of booking.
- Valid for travel on select departure dates for new bookings only
- If listed hotels are not available at the time of reservation, alternative hotels at the same category or airlines could be used.
- Prices may differ.
- Ticket(s) must be issued and full payment must be received within 3 days of reservation
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required
- Air ticket non-refundable once ticketed; Pacific Holidays’ general cancellation policy applies; Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all Asian destinations and add-on air fares from various US cities are available Pacific Holidays is not responsible for price increases for items not included in this package
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.