Sydney Opera House. Photo Credit: Nicki Mannix
Australia is one of the worlds most beautiful places to visit and explore. With breath taking sights, interesting terrain, and amazing one of a kind animals, Australia is a vacation spot like no other. The most popular places to visit, Melbourne and Sydney, have beautiful sights that make any trip to Australia one to remember.
5 Must See Sights in Melbourne & Sydney Australia
1. Federation Square- Located in Melbourne, this central meeting place of the city has been attracting millions of tourists and visitors since 2002. Federation Square is a centralized area where some of the most amazing Australian art, history, eateries, and cultural attractions are housed. The Ian Potter Center showcases Australia’s history through art and galleries. The Australian Center for the Moving Image celebrates movies, television, and other digital moving content. Visitors can enjoy thousands of events, delicious restaurants and a well rounded taste of Australia.
2. Port Phillip Bay- When most people think of a vacation, they think of laying out on a beach with a drink in hand. Port Phillip Bay is the place to be to soak up some rays and take a beautiful coastline view. Port Phillip offers long coastlines and great swimming and plenty of costal parks.
3. Sydney Opera House- Of all the attractions to see and experience in Australia, the Sydney Opera House is probably the most iconic of them all. The beautiful opera house sits on the Sydney Harbor and houses Sydney’s culture, art, and history. The opera house is a hub for 1,600 shows per year, fine dining, or a guided tour.
4. Bondi Beach- This long beautiful beach has everything a person needs to unwind and enjoy an authentic Australian vacation. Golden sand against the perfect shade of blue waves makes for the ideal surfing experience. But that is not all Bondi has to offer. There is something for everyone to enjoy. The beach has unique shops, tantalizing eateries, and a booming nightlife which makes it a great place to visit at anytime of the day.
5. Sydney Harbor Bridge- An architectural dream, the Sydney Harbor Bridge grandly sits over the Sydney Harbor and is a sight the is a must see for all Australia visitors. The bridge is the world’s tallest arch steel bridge and iconic to Australia. Visitors can participate in the Bridgeclimb and hike their way to the summit or enjoy the bridge on a ferry in the harbor.
A vacation to Sydney and Melbourne Australia offers a blend of relaxation, decadence, culture, and history and it is easily affordable now with Pacific Holidays 10 day, 7 night vacation deal.