Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles and a short ferry ride to the heart-shaped island of Moorea. Spend one week on the best beach of Moorea at the luxurious Sofitel Moorea. With two excellent restaurants, a fabulous outdoor swimming pool and a day spa you do not even have to leave the resort.Go snorkeling or diving, take an island tour, or just lay back and enjoy the view. Fly back to Los Angeles on an overnight flight. Stay three nights in a luxury garden bungalow and two nights in a superior overwater bungalow.If on honeymoon you get a pareo and a t-shirt plus a small bottle of champagne. From $2,299 per person.
Day 1 - Los Angeles to Tahiti
Depart Los Angeles/Tahiti on an overnight 8 hour flight. On arrival transfer to ferry and hotel overland in Moorea.
Day 2,3,4,5,6 – Moorea
Spend five nights at intimate and luxurious Sofitel Moorea, three nights in a luxury garden bungalow and two nights in a superior overwater bungalow.Go hiking, biking, snorkeling and diving or just relax and enjoy the view. (B)
Day 10 Moorea/Tahiti
Today you are transferred from your beach hotel the pier and take a ferry to Tahiti where you connect to your overnight international flight to Los Angeles(B)
Arrive to Los Angeles next morning.
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||June 1 - October 31||November 1 - December 10|
|2017||January 15 - March 31|
Price is per person based on double occupancy. Need to book min 120 days in advance if you travel Nov 1, 2016-Mar 31, 2017
The following Land & Air prices include Government Taxes and Fees.
For pricing on other dates, please contact Pacific Holidays at 1-800-355-8025 for availability and rates
Note: City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel.
- Round trip international airfare Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- 5 nights at Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort (3 nights in a luxury garden bungalow and 2 nights in a superior overwater bungalow)
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Welcome flower lei on arrival and shell lei on departure
- Government taxes and fees and airline fuel surcharge (currently $330). City tax of $2 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel.
- Travel valid on select dates from Jun 1, 2016 to Mar 31, 2017
- Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations
- Single supplement applies
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies.
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required.
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies.
- Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.
TAHITI OPTIONAL TOURS
Circle Island Tour (full day) $100 per person
From the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle with a professional English Speaking guide, you will circle the 71 mile road around Tahiti Nui, the larger part of the island. Stops include; One Tree Hill, Point Venus, Blowhole (Paul Gauguin Museum and lunch at the Gauguin Restaurant are extra),Vaipahi Gardens and waterfall and the Maraa Fern Grotto.
Inner Island Safari Tour (full day) $125 per person
Take a tour into the volcanic crater that originally formed Tahiti over a million years ago. In a 4x4 wheel drive vehicle with an English speaking driver/guide, stop at; One Tree Hill and then take a short drive along the scenic east coast to the Papeno’o Valley where you will turn inland to begin your adventure filled with deep valleys; thick rainforests, and beautiful large waterfalls
MOOREA OPTIONAL TOURS
Circle Island Tour + Belvedere (4 hours) $75 per person
Drive to the Belvedere lookout point and the ancient Polynesian sites to view the most spectacular part of the island with its breathtaking view of both Cooks and Opunohu Bays. Venture inland and visit pineapple plantations. Sample fine tropical fruit liquer and fruit juice at factory distillery.
Safari 4 x 4 Tour (2 hours) $75 per person
Tour Moorea with it’s majestic mountains and turquoise lagoons in a 4x4 vehicle. Discover some of Moorea’s most popular sites including , “Magic Mountain”, a spectacular 360 degree lookout point, Pineapple and other plantations are visited as well as Belvedere Point with spectacular view of both Cooks and Cooks and Opunohu Bays.
Lagoon Tour + Motu Picnic (6 hours) $100 per person
Board a comfortable, covered motorized boat and cruise along the colorful while your guide explains the history and points out various points of interest in Moorea. Your guide will attract schools of friendly stingrays for a feeding while you touch and play with these gentle creatures. A delicious buffet style lunch is served with soft island music in the background. Plenty of time for snorkeling, or just relaxing. A truly memorable afternoon.
Jet Ski Tour (2 hours) $300 per person
Tiki Village Polynesian Dinner Tour $150 per person
Visit an authentic Tahitian cultural center and Polynesian Village as a reminder of the old Polynesia. View authentic arts and crafts demonstrations, a Tahitian and International buffet, pareo tying demonstration and the highlight of the evening is a fabulous Tahitian Folklorique show with a cast of 60 people Includes round trip transfers.