Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles (8 hours) and a short flight to the heart shaped island of Moorea. Transfer to Intercontinental Moorea and spend five night in a lanai room with porch, close to the restaurant and semi-Olympic swimming pool.Watch the resident dolphins at play, go snorkeling, diving, paddle boarding or go take an island tour and take memorable photos of this lush mountainous island from the top. One evening splurge on the Tiki Village to see a Polynesian show and feast on local fare Next fly to famous Bora Bora and spend three nights overwater at the intimate Intercontinental Le Moana. Go on a shark and snorkel safari and have lunch at the rustic Bloody Mary or take a jet ski and dine at the romantic St. James Restaurant.
Day 1 - Los Angeles to Tahiti
Depart Los Angeles/Tahiti on an overnight 8 hour flight.
Day 2, Tahiti-Moorea
Arrive in Tahiti and take a short flight to Moorea.Transfer to your hotel included (Intercontinental Moorea and Spa, lanai room)
Day 3,4,5,6 -Moorea
Spend four more nights at Intercontinental Moorea Resort & Spa in a lanai room with a view. Lay down on the beach, by the pool or take a trip downtown to dine with the locals or do some shopping.(B)
Day 7 –Moorea-Bora Bora
Transfer to Air Tahiti for a 45 minutes flight to Bora Bora. Arrive on the tropical paradise of Bora Bora. Your round trip transfer from the airport to the hotel in Bora Bora is included.(Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana, Lagoon overwater junior suite bungalow) (B)
Days 8,9-Bora Bora
Spend to more nights overwater. Go snorkeling, diving, take an island tour or a jet ski. (B)
Day 10 – Bora Bora/Tahiti
Today you are transferred from your beach hotel to the airport and fly back to Tahiti where you connect to your overnight international flight to Los Angeles(B)
Day 11-Tahiti, Los Angeles
Arrive to Los Angeles next morning.
Price is per person based on double occupancy
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement||January 15 - March 31||April 1 - May 31||June 1 - October 31|
|November 1 - December 10|
Minimum 90 days advance booking required for travel Jun 1-Oct 31 and 120 days for travel Nov 1-Dec 10,18
The following Land & Air prices include Government Taxes and Fees
For pricing on other dates, please contact Pacific Holidays at 1-800-355-8025 for availability and rates
Note: City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel
Tour Price Per Person Double Includes
- Round trip international airfare Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Inter island air on Air Tahiti
- Round trip airport transfers in all islands
- 5 nights at Intercontinental Moorea Resort & Spa ( lanai room )
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort (Lagoon overwater junior suite bungalow)
- Breakfast daily in all islands Taxes and airline fuel surcharge (currently $88).
- City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel
- Travel valid on select dates from Jan 15-Dec 30, 2018
- For travel Jun to Oct, 18 need to book min 90 days in advance for these rates
- For travel Nov 1-Dec 10, 17 and Jan 11-Mar 31, 18 need to book 120 days in advance for these rates.
- Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations
- Single supplement applies
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking
- when promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required
- Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions.
- Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included.
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.
TAHITI OPTIONAL TOURS
Circle Island Tour (full day) $100 per person
From the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle with a professional English Speaking guide, you will circle the 71 mile road around Tahiti Nui, the larger part of the island. Stops include; One Tree Hill, Point Venus, Blowhole (Paul Gauguin Museum and lunch at the Gauguin Restaurant are extra),Vaipahi Gardens and waterfall and the Maraa Fern Grotto.
Inner Island Safari Tour (full day) $125 per person
Take a tour into the volcanic crater that originally formed Tahiti over a million years ago. In a 4x4 wheel drive vehicle with an English speaking driver/guide, stop at; One Tree Hill and then take a short drive along the scenic east coast to the Papeno’o Valley where you will turn inland to begin your adventure filled with deep valleys; thick rainforests, and beautiful large waterfalls
MOOREA OPTIONAL TOURS
Circle Island Tour + Belvedere (4 hours) $75 per person
Drive to the Belvedere lookout point and the ancient Polynesian sites to view the most spectacular part of the island with its breathtaking view of both Cooks and Opunohu Bays. Venture inland and visit pineapple plantations. Sample fine tropical fruit liquer and fruit juice at factory distillery.
Safari 4 x 4 Tour (2 hours) $75 per person
Tour Moorea with it’s majestic mountains and turquoise lagoons in a 4x4 vehicle. Discover some of Moorea’s most popular sites including , “Magic Mountain”, a spectacular 360 degree lookout point, Pineapple and other plantations are visited as well as Belvedere Point with spectacular view of both Cooks and Cooks and Opunohu Bays.
Lagoon Tour + Motu Picnic (6 hours) $100 per person
Board a comfortable, covered motorized boat and cruise along the colorful while your guide explains the history and points out various points of interest in Moorea. Your guide will attract schools of friendly stingrays for a feeding while you touch and play with these gentle creatures. A delicious buffet style lunch is served with soft island music in the background. Plenty of time for snorkeling, or just relaxing. A truly memorable afternoon.
Jet Ski Tour (2 hours) $300 per person
Tiki Village Polynesian Dinner Tour $150 per person
Visit an authentic Tahitian cultural center and Polynesian Village as a reminder of the old Polynesia. View authentic arts and crafts demonstrations, a Tahitian and International buffet, pareo tying demonstration and the highlight of the evening is a fabulous Tahitian Folklorique show with a cast of 60 people Includes round trip transfers.