Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles to Tahiti and a short flight to Raiatea. Board Haumana Cruise Catamaran (only 12 passenger cabins) to discover the islands fifty shades of blue and sail at leisure from Taha’a to Bora Bora for three days. All meals, excursions and select drinks are included. Next spend four days in Bora Bora at the intimate Bora Bora Pearl Resort in a private large garden bungalow with plunge pool or upgrade to an overwater bungalow. Breakfast daily included at the resort. Book minimum one hundred twenty days in advance for these rates.
Day 1 (Wed) - Los Angeles/Tahiti
Depart Los Angeles to Tahiti on an overnight 8 hour flight.
Day 2 (Thu) - Tahiti/Raiatea (D)
Arrive in Tahiti, and take a short flight to Raiatea. Upon arrival in Raiatea, board Haumana Cruise. Cruising to the West coast of Taha’a. Anchorage and dinner onboard.
Day 3 (Fri) - Taha'a (B, L, D)
Breakfast in the lagoon. Take an excursion ashore (pearl farm and vanilla plantation). Lunch cruising around Taha’a. In the afternoon, recreational activities on Motu Maha’ea (private islet).Enjoy Polynesian evening ashore and departure to Bora Bora.
Day 4 (Sat) - Bora Bora (B, L, D)
Breakfast cruising around Bora Bora followed by nautical activities or optional excursions. Lunch on a motu (islet). Late afternoon, cruising around Bora Bora and dinner onboard.
Day 5 (Sun) - Bora Bora (B)
Breakfast onboard. Disembarkation at 10.00 am, and transfer to Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa.
Day 6 ~ 8 (Mon ~ Wed) - Bora Bora (B)
Spend the three full days at leisure. Take a jet ski, a snorkel safari or just relax and enjoy the view.
Day 9 (Thu) - Bora Bora/Tahiti (B)
Today, you are transferred from your beach hotel to the airport and fly back to Tahiti. Take an overnight flight from Tahiti to Los Angeles.
Day 10 (Fri) –Tahiti/Los Angeles
Arrive in Los Angeles next morning.
|Departure Dates||Land & Air *|
|Land Only *||Single Supplement|
|2018||March 1 - May 31||June 1 - October 31||November 1 - December 10||December 11-31|
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy and require minimum 120 days in advance
- Mandatory Christmas and New Year Dinners not included.
- Upgrade option includes Overwater Bungalow in Bora Bora.
- If you travel during Christmas and/or New Year’s Eve mandatory dinners over these holidays will be added to your quote.
- Round trip international airfare from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui coach class
- Airfare from Tahiti to Raiatea and from Bora Bora to Tahiti on Air Tahiti
- All transfers from airport to cruise/hotel
- 3-night Haumana Cruise (From Raiatea/Taha’a to Bora Bora)
- All meals with a selection of complimentary wines on Haumana Cruise
- All non-alcoholic beverages on Haumana Cruise
- One excursion ashore to discover Taha’a (half day) on Haumana Cruise
- All onboard activities (kayak, paddle board, snorkeling, cultural activities) on Haumana Cruise
- 4-night stay at Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa in a garden pool villa
- Breakfast daily at Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa
- If on honeymoon you get applicable honeymoon amenities
- Taxes and airline fuel surcharge. City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel
- Travel valid on select dates from March, 2018 to January 10, 2019 select departure dates (Wednesdays Departure from Los Angeles ).
- 120 Days advance purchase required for these rates
- Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations.
- Single supplement applies.
- Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking.
- When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase.
- Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required.
- Air ticket and cruise are non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies.
- Optional Travel Insurance not included but highly recommended
- Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
For more information of these hotels, please click the hotel name.